Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:24:48 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Kiss Me Quick (Capsule Review) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kiss Me Quick (Capsule Review)  (Read 13017 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: December 04, 2007, 04:52:33 PM »

A mad scientist shows off his latest artificial bimbos to a stupid alien.  This is an old "nudie cutie" flick, thus a prime example of films that trade any attempt at story or coherence for titillation of the male libido.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Torgo

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 11:25:40 PM »

I've got a trailer for this on a Extra Weird Sampler trailer DVD that Something Weird DVD put out a couple of years back.   Looked really, really, really bad. 

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 11:16:20 PM »

This is my favorite 'Nudie Cutie' it's a riot, so stupid it's good. It's just a funny movie for adults, nothing you want the kids watching. Likely one of the best of it's genera.

Got love the special effect and the painted cardboard set, the jiggling women and the corny dialog. It's a hoot! It pretty much looks like something shot in someones basement.

It deserve more than 2 slimes to me, I'd give it 4 at least as Sterilox did not bother me that bad in his attempt at a Stan Laurel, and Dr Bleedlove's poor man's Dracula's imitation is just funny. The women are bad either which are Boobra, Kiss Me, Barebra, Hotty Totty, Gertie Tassle, Gigi String, Lotta Cash and Gina Catchafanni all of which were professional strippers in there day which might explain their self awareness. 
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 11:33:46 PM by CheezeFlixz » Logged

Racist Melon Farmer
Dedicated Viewer

Got Sodium?

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 01:11:08 PM »

Things I learned from this movie:
1. Mad scientists apparently get a volume discount on black lingerie & garter outfits. Either that or they make their subjects share one outfit, the fiends!
2. Being an exotic dancer in the 60's looked painful. They were shakin' it so hard, I don't know how they avoided getting/giving black eyes.

Worth a look if you want to see what your grandad thought was hot.. but maybe it's better not knowing.

Foolish Earthlings! Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!
Sidney022
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 09:15:44 PM »

First off, I am a completely straight female writing this review.

You people are sooo wrong. This movie is brilliant.  So brilliant in fact that after I saw it at a gig I was promoting, I came home and bought it because I was so entertained by it, that I decided I wanted it to play in the background of the rest of my life (and I do)!

I am not sure what you people were expecting from a B rated monster nudie flick?? I love Sterilox, I love the dancing ladies, I love the whole movie. It wasn't intended to be taken so seriously. So sit back and take a deep breath and watch it as I believe it was intended. Tongue and cheek. It is cheesy and silly and wonderful. I have never seen a better soft core monster flick!

(copied from Wikipedia) The plot involves an alien, Sterilox, from the "Buttless" galaxy being sent to Earth in order to find the perfect woman who will be used to create a race of servants. Sterilox is teleported into the lab of a mad scientist by the name of Dr. Breedlove, who offers Sterilox a number of beautiful women to choose from. The highlight of the movie involves a dance number where three of Breedlove's women gyrate to rock music.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Kiss Me Quick (Capsule Review) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.