Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:23:46 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Leprechaun 2 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Leprechaun 2  (Read 30508 times)
Ralph
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Leprechaun 2 and 3 are the best movies ever made! I want to party with the leprechaun! Haven't seen such fine cinema since Ben Hur and Gone With the Wind! Warwick Davis is a genious!
Chadzilla
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Marginally better than the first movie, I think two slimes is a fair enough rating.  This movie does irritate me though.

SPOILER ALERT...

Don't peek...

At the end, after the Leprechaun has been successfully knocked back to where it came from, the Designated Hero and his Lady Love walk blissfully out into the real world.  Sadly nothing has been done that can clear the DH of the crimes of which he had been accused.  This kid is looking at some serious jail time.  I hope they allow conjugal visits or it will have been all for naught.

So it goes.
Chris K.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Man, this one was really terrible. I know I said that IDLE HANDS and URBAN LEGENDS was bad, but LEPRECHAUN 2 was just God awful. For an independent film, I would have thought that more effort was put into this one. But I guess you can't immitate Herschell Gordon Lewis or Andy Milligan when it comes to "effort". Two slimes are not bad, but I think a skull could go with this film. As for the sequels, stay clear away from those or the Leprechaun will get you!
Paul Westbrook
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Why do they continue to churn out these pointless sequels? Leprechaun was an average horror film on it's own, without a sequel weighing it down. I'm completely mystified as to why five of these movies were made. My opinion is that this junk should be avoided at all cost. Insomnia sufferers will enjoy it. Maybe it will cure their condition indefinately.
LC
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2001, 01:40:32 PM »

The second greatest movie of all time, behind of course Leprechaun 1 !! The movie must just be too deep for the people who wrote the previous comments. The Leprechaun is a very complex, ambitious little dude who everyone could learn a little something from!
lostmissy
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I agree with Paul's comments above. What's the point of this movie? Is the Leprechaun name enough to fill the cinemas? OK maybe the first one was (shudder) amusing..at best. I dunno why there should be 2,3,4 5(?) ad nauseam. It's like one joke repeated over and over and over.....
B-Movie Man
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I thought Lep II was a bit better than the first because this is the first installment to have Lep run around free and do some crazy sh*t.
I don't know why everyone knocks theze movies cuz there not supposed to be scary just f*cking hilarious and crazy and I love that damn Leprachaun with his rhyming and killing and love of gold and shoes. Lep II is better than the first, don't miss it!
The two best scenes are where Lep gets drunk off Irish Whiskey and the scene with the future MAD TV star Michael McDonald (aka "Stewart") as the guy who runs the Espresso Cafe is just brilliant! Still Lep III and Lep in the Hood are the best.
Kourtine
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2001, 08:20:42 PM »

This and all the other movies about the Leprechaun were horrible.  I have never in my life seen such a terrible movie.  They were not scary, nor were they even ramotely realistic.  I expected to by terrified, not bored out of my mind!!!!!
jmsynth
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The front cover of this movie looks like it says "Leprechaun Z"
Dave
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie sucks.It is so carny.The ony part I like was the pot in Morty's stomach.That was gross!!!
anon
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2002, 06:24:33 PM »

I believe Jayne Mansfield was neither decapped nor sheared in half as stated in the wav index.  The report states that her scalp was inurred by hair pins when her wig was pulled off in the accident.  That can leave a pretty bloody mess, I know (I had a wig pulled in a similar manner during a fight).  Yeouch, but I still have my whole head, thank you.
Evan Jett
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie proved that sequels are always better than the original movie, I find one thing out of place in this movie: In the first one when the cop pulled him over, Leprechaun said he was 600 years old. In this film, the leprechaun is 2000 years old, did the writer of the "Leprechaun" movies completly forget what happened in the prequels to his movies, or did he want to complicate people...?
Matthew Snope
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 06:03:20 PM »

Saw this twice in the theatre on its opening day, once a matinee and later at full price. Yup.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Leprechaun 2 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.