Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:42:23 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  9 Deaths of the Ninja « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 9 Deaths of the Ninja  (Read 43853 times)
Orgazmo
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

A football player tackling a fielder in baseball...Didn't that happen at the beginning of Baseketball?

Anywho, this movie sounds badass.  I can't wait to watch it.
AD
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

At last you reviewed it...THREE YEARS I'VE BEEN WAITING I TELL YA, THREE YEARS...WOOHOO, now I can graduate with a smile on my face..

Three cheers to badmovies.org....
Randy
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I actually saw this movie IN A THEATER when it first came out.  Even then, I knew it was the worst movie ever made.  Early 80's TV shows had better acting and production values.  I didn't see it again for 20 years until a friend gave me a tattered copy.  The midget fight scene is an all time great.  To this day, when someone complains about how bad a movie is I just ask, "But have you seen 9 Deaths of the Ninja?"  A true classic.
Paul Haney
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Yes, congrats on finally reviewing this terrific movie. I have seconded at least two calls for this movie to be on this site. It's an absolute must see for those who need some of their brain cell confused into a drunken state of near death.  Plus Nine Deaths of the Ninja has a special spot in history for me.  This movie started me down the bad movie backsteet to hell. I bought this film randomly 8 years ago for $3 at a Wallgreen's.  This movie was so intertainingly bad that I have now watched over 250 B-movies looking for other cases of pure genius.  Today it is still in my top 10. (note: no matter how enjoyable this film may be don't try to watch it more than once a year.  It's just far to damaging to your common sense.)
AzumaNinja
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

As a ninja enthusiast, I would like say that this movie is a must see!  Who can't love Sho Kosugi when he stares down at the midget attackers in complete disbelief?? This movie is hilarious, and any fan of ninja or bad movies should go out and rent/buy it.
Steven Millan
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Sho Kosugi;where are you!?We surely could use you back in
the States to make some great martial arts classics once again,ala "Revenge of the Ninja" and "Pray For Death".Those
movies were sheer 80s masterpieces,mixing gory violence with
kickass fight sequences,and never was a movie of his really   bad(including the extremely silly "Ninja III:The Domination"
[love that massive death toll beginning!]and "Journey Of
Honor"[sadly,his last film]).Love this massively goofy,but thoroughly entertaining effort just as much,too.A delightfully enjoyable flick for one of those beer-filled
Saturday nights.
Kaoslord
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

No man, you don't understand.  He is the final exam in the #1 dance school.  If they mess up he will decapitate them.
Victor
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This is THE worst film of all time! I mean this in a good way.

PS : The fight with the midgets was stolen from an episode of "The Incredible Hulk", in a scene where Lou Ferrigno had to fight a horde of the little guys for no apparent reason.
Teemu
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie was horrible. When i first started watching it,and saw the opening credits i was like "what hell???". This movie really made me angry, i mean, why are people allowed to make so bad movies?
moviecollector
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

oh my goodness, I remember this movie.
My dad still has this on Beta. I used to watch it quite a bit when I was growing up.

Its not the worst action movie I've seen. But it is bottom-of-the-barrel. :)
ZZT-X
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Bought this film used at a Gamestop, it being my second Sho Kosugi film (also Revenge of the Ninja).

Like everyone else, I thought "What the hell??" when the opening credits started.
I thought "What the hell??" again when Alby pronounces 'unharmed', 'unharm-ed'.
Again when the midget death squad came out.
Again when I realized all the seven foot Arab would say was "Ha ha!".
Again when the ninjas came outta NOWHERE in the caves.
Again when I realized how much "Macho Man" was a total jackass.
And again when Alby's dummy clone was trampled to death.

Wow.
Agentsoren
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2005, 03:02:59 PM »

This is truly one of the funniest B movies I have seen.  I believe all the actors knew there was something special about this film so they really went all out with their characters.  Even all of the supporting roles are amazing.  Like Paul Haney (above), this was the chance movie that got me hooked on badness.  It is the standard which all other movies are measured against.  And I have to agree that once a year is the perfect watching interval.  Please watch this movie.
ninjafetus
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

One thing you missed, right after spike shinobi blew up a part of the base... While the girl and the american good guy are driving towards the mountian in the jeep, they stop and the girl looks through some binoculars at the mountian and then radios Sipke saying something along the lines of "I can't see your position, are you okay?"

... of course she couldn't see his position.  She was looking through the binoculars BACKWARDS.  AS in, looking INTO the big lenses and pointing the SMALL lenses at the mountian.  It's pretty fast, but really obvious if you look again.  How stupid does this woman have to be to not know which way to look through them?
Ninja Master Paddy
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2006, 04:41:05 PM »

Only noticed this fantastic review after seeing the film roughly a week ago.It truly is one of the greatest ninja B Movies of all time (though a personal favourite of mine Ninja terminator stills holds the title)
Kung Fu Karl
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 01:44:09 AM »

Wow looks pretty lame. I think he was trying really hard not to cut one of those dancers who was dancing all around him.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  9 Deaths of the Ninja « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.