Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:28:58 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Pterodactyl « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pterodactyl  (Read 18136 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: March 18, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »

Prehistoric eggs hatch and a flock of man-eating pterodactyls surprises a paleontologist and his graduate students.  Fortunately, a special forces team under the command of Captain Coolio is on hand to save the day.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Cotexman
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 09:56:53 PM »

I actually know what a monkey's fist knot is.  I actually have a rope mace I made in which one end is a monkey's fist.  Does the knot have a purpose for something other than beating people or one's self?
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 07:59:49 AM »

I liked the blond girl, but then she got killed.  It was really hard to sit through the rest of it.  I always wonder what sort of conversation leads to Coolio getting hired for a movie.

Producer:  "So, do you think our movie is stupid enough?"
Director:  "Not by half.  What can we do?"
Producer:  "Hey, how about getting Coolio?"
Director:  "Brilliant!  Brilliant!  After his performance in Dracula 3000, how could we not want him in our movie?!?"

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 10:49:30 AM »

Does the knot have a purpose for something other than beating people or one's self?

To make a heavy ball on the end of a rope so that it can be heaved across to another ship.  "Smacking people in the head with my thick ball of rope" came later.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Monkey
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 01:15:53 PM »

To make a heavy ball on the end of a rope so that it can be heaved across to another ship.  "Smacking people in the head with my thick ball of rope" came later.

I would expect that to depend a lot on both the heaver's aim...and feelings towards the one supposed to be catching it.
Flangepart

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 11:31:03 AM »

Andrew...any film that lays an egg before the opening credits, gets pips for truth in advertising.
I mean literaly laying an egg!
Yeesh. 'Frat boy special forces, terrorists Al Queda would turn down, annoying monster fodder, 'funny charracter names', stupid soldier tricks...man, what a riff fest!
Send a copy to Cinematic Titanic...it must be next!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Jay the Magnificent
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 04:20:45 PM »

Where and Who was the military adviser for this "film"?

thats got to be the worse SF unit seen on film
I LUV DOLMA
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 11:33:17 PM »

You know you cannot just walk from Armenia into Turkey. Border patrol would shoot you. Besides that, pteradactyls, even the largest ones, were not strong enough to carry off with animals as large as humans. In fact, they weren't even dinosaurs, they just lived along side them.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Pterodactyl « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.