Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:54:13 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Rock and Roll Frankenstein « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rock and Roll Frankenstein  (Read 20764 times)
heliophobi@aol.com
« on: March 01, 1999, 11:57:57 PM »

That Rock N Roll Frankenstein looks like one insane movie. Thanks for turning me on to it.
celtsox@aol.com
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 1999, 10:33:07 PM »

Thanks for the review, I may have tried to buy it in the past, yet now no way. If I saw Elvis having a heated discussion with his penis about no being gay for 2 hours I would wake up screaming for the rest of my life. Ewwwww, who the hell thought up this movie, and what drugs had htey used before hand?
Iggydude@freewwweb.com
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 1999, 11:32:32 PM »

Hey, dude!!
Thanks for all your cool comments on the movie!This is Hiram Jacob Segarra (Iggy, to all our fans out there!) You did a fantastic job on this site - Man, all the pics, and sounds!! It was really psychedelic!! Thanks for turning on all those people to the best,sickest,twisted, but most of all, funniest movie out in years!!!
Long live Rock 'n' Roll Frankenstein!!!
For all of you fans out there, the movie will play at "Millennium" (66 East 4th Sreet),in New York City on Fridays, from June 25th to July 23rd
at 8 p.m. Only $5.00 Admission!!
And I will be there personally at every screening!
See you at the movies, Dudes & Babes!!!!!
Love,
Iggy
Hector
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 1999, 10:57:34 AM »

I can't believe I haven't heard of this movie. Went to the web site and found out even more stuff to make me fall in love with it. Long live Rock n Roll Frankenstein! And I haven't even seen the whole movie yet.
hanzo@909mail.dk
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2000, 09:34:36 AM »

"Rock'n'Roll Frankenstein" looks like the coolest movie since "Sore Losers". What a concept! I live in Denmark where people are obsessed with overhyped Dogmecrap, screw that, I want sick, fun sex&violence-infected rock'n'roll entertainment! Where can I get it in Europe (on PAL)? Please help a redneckpunk who's tired of that MTV/PC/Hollywood/Techno/GenX-faggot bulls**t!!!  
WeasalBoy
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2000, 02:12:09 PM »

I cannot believe this film, it is a compelete rip from my own life, only they substitued weasals for gerbils and Elvis for Billy Ocean. Has anyone seen the Billy Ocean/ Horse snuff flick. It is excellent and the best. Even my mother likes it.
Phoenix
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Ok three words here people...Oh-My-GOD. This totally sounds like a movie my friends would go out and make on a Saturday afternoon...Weird huh? I actually want to see it now...It sounds sick and twisted enough to keep me entertained for an hour or two. Gotta' love that low budget stoned goodness...
jose
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Just saw it yesterday, pretty good movie. The most hardcore the movie gets is with the penis fight. But all the sex jokes are probably something Man Show or Howard Stern viewers won't be shocked by much. Funny movie if you'rethek ind of person that laughs at Anal c**t lyrics.
Gerbildaddy69
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2005, 10:05:14 AM »

This movie is waaayy gay.  For real.
Tim
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 02:12:57 AM »

I'm not much of a B-movie guy, but there's a mild possiblility that an old friend of mine is in this or is somehow attached(the girl on the cover sorta looks like her). I'll have to find out if it's her or not, but if it is, I gotta have it.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Rock and Roll Frankenstein « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.