Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:57:57 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Stealth Fighter « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Stealth Fighter  (Read 23390 times)
Ken Begg
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

"[A] group of commandos infiltrate a base. Selecting a time when the guard shack has mounted only inept sentries, they gain access and steal a Stealth Fighter."

Andrew:  Uh, would this be the scene that was stolen and, as I mentioned, inserted into my lately reviewed Agent Red?  (http://www.jabootu.com/agentred.htm)
Neville
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I really hate this type of militaristic-god bless america flicks, so why I keep on watching them is really an X-File. Maybe it is that I have such a good time watching Chuck Norris stuff (in one of the best Walker episodes he even beat the Devil to death!!) or "Air force One" while I can't stop laughing. Man, only Van Damme in his Tsui Hark movies can be so hilarious.
Anyway, I remember having seen this flick on TV, and I really don't know what it is doing here, because I had no fun at all with it. Anyway, I would save one scene from oblivion: When Menendez tells the U.S. goverment his demands (which are, I have to say, quite reasonable for a Hollywood-type villain), only to be inmeaditely killed by Ice-T who inmediately demands and obscene ammount of money in his more rough language. Only a few seconds of anarchy for a film that is nevertheless completely lame and predictable.
Apostic
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

In the mpg clip:  Did anyone notice how the starboard air-to-air missile magically reappeared after launching?

Lesson Learned: Sidewinders automatically reload on the F-16.

regards,

Apostic
John Morgan
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

You wouldn't happen to be in the military? Wouldya?  Those references to military aircraft and there capabilities, some what miss portrayed in the movie are just the thing My father, a pilot, and I laugh about in just about every military movie and show out there.  We thought Airwolf was a comedy.  Only a pilot or person in the military would know that.  (The producers apparently dodged the draft and did nothing to research this film. Hey, that costs money!)  
Steven Millan
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Yet another dismal,bloated actioneer from Fred Olen Ray and
Jim Wynorski(whose Noble Henry/Jay Andrews/Rodney MacDonald/
Ed Raymond pseudonyms don't fool us,guys!)that sadly shows
their downslide in the direct-to-video B movie biz(guess they ran out of good ideas for horror projects to cast Robert Quarry in),since half of the scenes in this movie(the
plane flight over the canyons,the exploding mansion with the
cable satellite)have appeared in nearly twelve of their similar themed action/war flicks.In spite of that,this film
also proves that Ice-T is not only the hardest working black
actor in the B movie business,but has indeedly become the
black Richard Lynch.
Geoff Miller
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Looks like you got your JPEGs mixed up: the second image
from the left in the top row appears to be from "Flight
Of the Intruder."  That's an A-6, not an F-117.  Looks
like it's heading for the National Assembly building in
Hanoi, in the "downtown" scene.

--Geoff
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Geoff said:
Looks like you got your JPEGs mixed up: the second image from the left in the top row appears to be from "Flight Of the Intruder."

**Sigh**

Sometimes I wonder if people even read the reviews...

From the review:
"Ironman" decides to complete the mission by himself and steers his jet straight into footage raped from "Flight of the Intruder." Remember when they bombed the parking lot full of SAMs? Yes, that part.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Joe
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This couldn't be any worse than a movie starring Anthony Micheal Hall as an F-117 fighter that had wings that would fold up so that it could be shipped in a cargo plane.  Not only that but at one point the plane is dropped from a C-5 and not only do the wings unfold (while falling) but Farmer Ted is able to bring it out of the descent and go toe to toe with another 117.  Didn't realize the pitot tubes up front also doubled as machine guns.  
jac holtzman
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Flight of the intruder was good...but the Willem Dafoe martydom schtick was played out long before it was made (see Platoon for example).  And the ubiquitious Danny Glover spitting rampage didn't lend any star appeal.  I met Ice-T once.  He managed to p**s off an audience of muslim women.  "Raped" is a harsh word.  I would have chosen the phrase, "Forcefully ass-f**ked the footage from Flight of the Intruder....."  But then again, I majored in english lit. from Florida State.
David Shaffer
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 08:00:18 AM »

HBO decided to air this "bowel movement" this morning and I watched it. I have no idea why I stuck through it other than some perverted curiosity. This was the WORST movie I have ever seen. Ice should stick to music cause he sucks at acting. A admiral takes a weapon away from a 20-somthing yr old Marine!!! Please spare me that crap. Special Forces crossing a bridge in some cluster-f**k formation......God what a pile of steaming dog crap! Being a former soldier and Gulf vet I find this whole movie insulting. I would not mind smashing the writers/producers of this dung-heap in the face with a shovel. There are TOO many things about this movie to fit into this blurb.....and after watching it I have to take a crap!!!

Word of warning to those about to view it..........DON'T! Run away, far away. If you insist on watching it jab a pencil in your eyes and ears so you can enjoy it.
annoymous
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 02:17:44 PM »

Not a smart career move for Ice T( stick to Law and Order: SVU). On IMBD movie sources stock footage from big budget films like the Harrison Ford flick Clear and Present danger (1994) and as old as the 70's James Bond flick Diamonds are forever (1971)! Other films used to put this film  together included Iron Eagle (1986), Bat *21 (1988), The Dogs of War (1980), The Hunt for Red October (1990), Navy Seals (1990), Flight of the Intruder (1991), Interceptor (1992), Blown Away (1994), Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995), Crimson Tide (1995), Down Periscope ( 1996 ) and Executive Decision (1996)!
A literal Frankenstein movie spliced in with shots and parts from big budget films. 
Zamenhof
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 08:14:51 AM »

I noticed another moronic detail when I watched the movie. 20 minutes into the movie, the Stealth Fighter lands on an airstrip. 60 minutes into the movie, the Stealth Fighter lands again. This time the camera captures the landing from a different angle. Nice touch, eh? But... they just mirrored the previous scene! Proof? The number 14 on the airstrip is now only readable if you use a mirror.

The brilliant reasoning must have been, "It would ruin the movie, if the audience noticed that we're shooting from the same angle 40 minutes later. Let's reverse the shot and hope that they're not capable of reading numbers..."  Buggedout
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Stealth Fighter « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.