Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:11:20 AM
713407 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Commando « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Commando  (Read 71309 times)
ian
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

this is to be his greatest film of all time were you just kick ass. Iv seen this film about 6 to 700 times its cool.
 When it came to the cinema here in the uk I saw it every day for 3 weeks here, it got better and better every time I saw it. If anyone knows how to get the music or soundtrack let me know please iv been trying ever since the film came out and im not giving up because its a great soundtrack.
 Iv got two version of the film the uk and usa they are both different.10/10
IvorBighardon
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Hello, me again. I just wanted to tell of some more funny bits i noticed in this cool film.
1) the bit when arnie drops sully, he drives away in the dented car...and its in immaculate condition.
2) arnire shoots a guard on the roof, the guard falls, and lands on a huge bright blue mat, can it be any more blatant?
3)When arnie jumps into the swamp from the plane, he gets soaked but the next scene he is perfectly dry.... get the net schyeah.
Michael
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

What a great film!

Sure, the acting is crap, there are glaring continuity errors, and more-or-less everything that happens in it is preposterous, but it's still brilliant. Hell, the flaws are half the reason the film is such a classic. :)

Arnie: "Let off some steam, Bennett!"

Hehe, you'd have to have the cold, dead eyes of a killer not to love this film. 10/10 for entertainment. :D
Párké
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This film was awesome. It was so damn funny watching the bit in the shed where he stabs the guy with a pitchfork, then cuts off a bit of the guy's head with a sawblade, swings an axe in the guys gut, and then holds out this other guys arm to chop it off with an axe. heheheheh. I went over that in slo-mo. It was so funny watching the fat guy fall onto the hedges as well.
King Doom
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2002, 12:53:32 PM »

Me? I like the magic big assed machine cannon he has in the final Arnie Vs. the Vagely Ethnic Legion Of Evil fight scene. It even has a magic belt that randomly changes size every few seconds!
P_Dudey
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

What a film!
Arnie, what a guy!
And what a fine young lady Jenny turned into to!  Wow Alyssa Milano is SO hot!

Bennett was the most annoying villain of all time, what was with that chain mail vest thing he wore - come on now it was blatantly crap even for the 80s!  Also he was quite fat and had no muscles, I mean his arms were flabby - but he still managed to give Matrix a good fight?  Then again that might have been down to the energy-boosting electricity shock he received?
The Ymir
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2003, 09:19:40 PM »

Ah-nold kicks ass!
T.C.
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Don't forget that magical yellow porsche, you know the one that rolls over and then has no damage when it drives away. This movie is a classic my girlfriend makes me watch it all the time...
lou
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

i can't express how much i was tripping off of this movie. If you like arnold movies or just any 80's action movie then this is for you. Plenty of killing and one-liners. my two favorite parts is the scene where he breaks the guys neck on the plane and the entire shed scene. Whoever came up with that was genius. This is definiety the one you watch with the boys.
Brad
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2003, 02:07:21 PM »

I own the tape of this and watch it when i want a good laugh. I used to think this was the coolest movie when i was 14, but as i watch it now a few years later i cant help but laugh my ass off especially when our governor is fighting the guards in the mall. I agree about Bennet though, what the hell was he wearing? That has to be the most godawfully gay piece of clothing i have ever seen
Gondalez
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I love this movie, classic Arnie as well as 80s cheese.  Like when Bennett is passing the knife from hand to hand, saying in a bad Australian accent "c'mon MAY-trix". Gold.

Also when arnie's holding the guy off the ground by one leg, right before he "let him ghoo", you can see a line of some sort holding him off've the ground!!
mardyass
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This is indisputely the BEST MOVIE EVER!
The humour, the acting ("I'm airsick", yeh you sure convinced her), the action, the emotion, the thrill!

And why the heck doesn't ANYONE mention the start!? The raindeer wtf!? More-than-kickass!

100/10
MissytroN
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2005, 10:53:52 AM »

Greatest Movie Ever...except for Terminators I & II
tmov81
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

You forgot the best dialogue of the film... and it didn't involve arnie... The true star is bennett in this film:

Militia Man: "Slitting a lịttle girls throat is like cutting warm butter"

Bennett to Militia: "Put the knife away... and shut your mouth"

Bennet to Arius: "I love listening to your little p**sant soldiers trying to talk tough. They make me laugh."

Bennett: "If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too."

Arius: "Mr Bennett, my soldiers are patriots."

Bennett: "Your soldiers are nothing. Matrix and I could kill everyone of them [clicks fingers] in the blink of an eye. Remember that."

Arius: "Are you trying to frighten me?"

Bennett: "I don't have to try. When Matrix finishes the job, he'll be back for his daughter. Now, whether she's alive or dead doesn't matter. Then he'll be after you..."

Bennett: "... Now the only thing between Matrix and you [motions to own chest] is me"

Arius: "It is you... that is afraid Mr Bennett. You... are afraid of Matrix."

Bennett: "Of course. I'm smart. But I have an edge. I have his daughter."

Pete
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Hey, don't make fun of poor old Bennett. Vernon Welles played Wez in The Road Warrior, dammit! And even if he WAS a little fat by the time he made Commando, he was a real SAS commando...which means he probably COULD have taken Arnie.

Great movie. I wish the DVD had some of the cut material...like when Arnie chopped off that guy's arm in the shed, supposedly he then took the arm, hit the guy with it, and told him not to cry.

They knew how to make movies in those days...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Commando « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.