Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:51:44 AM
712926 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Undertaker and His Pals « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Undertaker and His Pals  (Read 43409 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

An evil funeral home director and his diner-owning friends knock off women who have tasty last names, and they make sure no part of the blonde is wasted.  The day after Sally Lamb is killed, the special at the Greasy Spoon is "Leg of Lamb."  If you thought that was in poor taste, just wait until you see what happens to Anne Poultry...

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Deena
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is friggin awesome!!  The part where he falls down the hill and that goofy ass music is playing, that's classic.  The goofy music makes it worthwhile.
Green Hornet
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

OK. Yet ANOTHER cannible movie. I suppose at one time (Back whe dinosaurs roamed the Earth) this was fresh and shocking. But now it's just a cliche`. Well, from the most low budget of the genre` to the oh, so artsie fartsie "Hannible", it is all STUPID! STUPID!! STUPID!!! I HATE THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!! Why not do "Silence Of The Lambs"? In spite of the reviews and praise, it was one LOUSY movie! I could point out scenes that were dumb, made no scence or were just plain STOOOOOOOPID!
Joe
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2001, 09:37:28 AM »

I just bought the DVD.  All I can say is that this is one of the finest low-budget gore/black comedies that I have seen in a long time.  It reminded me of that other timeless classic: MICROWAVE MASSACRE.  Highly recommended if you enjoy trashy classics.
Scott W.
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Ugh.  I had to review this DVD for a website I write for.  After the movie ended, I felt like I had been dipped in s**t.

Ack.  (Damn solid review, btw.)

Scott
zombo
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

What an incredible flick! All cinema should be this fun and outrageous. I can't believe no one mentioned the supercool tune at the end "I cut in, cut up and cut out". Sheer insane low budget fun.
John Belton
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

To Anyone,
I have been looking for years for this classic. Can someone tell me where I may purchase a copy?
Thanks. My 2 favorite scenes were 1) when the photo of the saiolor boyfriend changes and 2) when the special of the day is "lamb's leg" after Sally Lamb is killed and her legs are cut off and her casket is about 3 feet long!
John belton
Patrick
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2004, 07:08:48 AM »

I got mine at the dollar store as well...I would have gladly paid TWICE what I paid there. Great movie, Cute girls, A gay mortician, and hambur-gers. But what the hell is up with that cat?
Samb & Brandon
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Most excellent! A film Rob Zombie must quote as an influence (see: House of 1,000 Corpses). Me & my buddy Brandon are elbow deep in an Italian horror filmfest and then we watch this (which he bought at the dollar store- Halloween dollar store DVDs are the best!). Awesome comic gore camp! Check out punk band The Misfits' poster with the same title. Also; listen for the horn parts every time they say "lamb" and watch for the late 60's hippie microbus during the daytime chase scene near the end. Was this made in California? Anyone seen the other TLP film "Escape From Hell"?
The Driver
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »

Had to play it back three times to confirm - The actress playing Friday never actually takes a bite out of that hamburger.

Hmm, I wonder why?
Vicki
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Oh  this movie brings back sweet memories of my youth.... one of my drive-in favorites.... Mixed the hell's angel theme with the crazy killer theme... what more could a girl ask for.  Thank you for this site.  
George
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Saw this for the 1st time last night and thought it was absolutely hilarious!!! Bought it at FYE for $4.99 on a DVD which also contains "Children Shoudn't Play With Dead Things". Afterthoughts: the actor playing the grieving Mr. Lamb, isn't that Don Knott's long lost twin Shecky? What's up with that cat-sounds like he's getting laid. That "runaway skateboard" sequence is just plain weird. How did that diner stay open so long? Its repeat business (except for that bum!) must have been terrible. Did anyone ever consider suing the undertaker for false advertising? This flick is so bad,it's great!!! Love that kickin' go-go music-it's so perfect for a funeral. Decent amount of blood for a mid 60s flick. The perfect movie for the MST3K treatment!
cLYDE sPACe
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

THIS FILM IS THE FINEST PIECE OF CINNEMMONA OF ALL TIME.

THE PIE-IN FACE SCENCE MAKES ME WEEPT.

also, I'm still laFFin' at that funny made in the diner: "OH, Poultry, like ON a farm, baaaakk buk buk buk buk buk, he he heh hehe heehe "

I may need stomach surgery from laffin' at that.

ANOTHER nuance you MUST notice.  That rabbid Opie clone kid that runs up to the undertaker after he falls of the skate board.  WHAUGH, WHAUGH, WHAUGH, WWWWWWWHAUGH....

Mort
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 05:36:03 PM »

this is one old and great! Movie. I've seen it on fox a few times before Buying it off Amazon.com. this is one of those movies where if you watch it once you'll fall in love with. and if you do not like this movie go to the nearest funeral home and ask the funeral director to pump you full of Formaldehyde. Smile
rachel
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 09:12:07 AM »

I am unfortunate enough to own this stinker. My boyfriend bought it for some unknown reason... It's pretty neat that Steve Buscemi's dad is in it, though. Come on, Sally Lamb's dad looks like he could be.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Undertaker and His Pals « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.