Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:08:42 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Legend of the Overfiend « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Legend of the Overfiend  (Read 43805 times)
RogerEbert
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

A heartwarming "coming of age" tale; must see for children of all ages.
Amano
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I thought the Overfeind series rocked! I know it's toatally perverted with nearly every female charecter being raveged, daily, but I think that's why it's funny... I mean, you've had a hard day chasing some kid around the neiborhood and when you find him in a brothel and take him for a short flight, whaddya know?
A big demon cricket with three peinises just waiting to ambush you and cut you a new ass hole... I thought this was just really funny.
Then you go to ask your brothers advice and find him butt-f**king the head of the tribes grandaughter in a pool of magma... Crazy stuff! :) :)
Akira
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2002, 07:07:02 PM »

This movie is GOD Like  especially  Urotsukidoji 3, all the charecters rule and i agree it has like one of the best endings.
Sam Bedoes
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Absolutely incredible.

If H.R.Giger and H.P.Lovecraft got together and made a movie, this would be it.
Alex Wynn
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2002, 06:26:46 AM »

The overfiend has to be the best manga movie i have ever seen! Its a bit confusing but its a cool film
LostWolf
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2002, 06:25:02 AM »

These films, best exemplified by the Overfiend series but including such delights as Godzilla and Akira are the product of a cultural consciousness that has seen horrors on a scale few of us can comprehend.  Walking through Hiroshima the day after the A-bomb must have made the worst excesses of Urotsukidoji seem pastoral by comparison.  Those people must have felt that hell had touched them, and films like this are part of the psychic scars this wound has left.
Thor
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This is the perfect movie for those who have tired
of watching the same old predictable movies being made in hollywood.
Urotsukidoji is an epic journey with great characters and plot,and although some people complain about the sex-scenes,
they do belong in the movie´s plot and no one has a right
to remove them and thereby altering the artists original vision. I mean, the movie is rated 18 so what´s the problem? The version I´m reviewing is the perfect collection
and that´s the version I recommend you get.
"Legend of the demon womb" is also great. I think it takes place somewhere in the middle of "Legend of the overfiend".
Stay away from "Inferno road" though, that one stinks.
Chadzilla
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I'm glad to see this got four slimes, it means I'm not that alone after all.
darthmonotonous
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Actually this was the first and only good hentia movie. Saw this in a theatre in the early 90's and have been mentally scarred ever since. The film has a good if disturbing story. Those who say it's nonsense can't get past the shock of this monster. Three versions of Overfeind exsist. I would like to know which one the reviewer saw. The shorter versions remove a few important scenes.
Max Levin
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Hentai=pervert, all of you who didn't know that.
Pikachu
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie was good, but the dubbing was terrible.  BTW: It's "Suikakuju", not "Swee Kakuju"
John
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

To sum this movie up in 4 words:F***** up but great. Get Perfect Collection or you'll only have the cut verson for the rest of your life
mark
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Nicky is a murderer, we told him to kill two people and he chose his parents!!!

hehehe  hahaha!
octo
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie was my first hentai manga and to be truthful anyone who watched this and wasn't aroused is lying to themselves. The eroticism in this movie in my view was disturbing, very disturbing! and often i feel the story has enough plot not to include sex in every scene and i mean nearly every scene. The first tentacle scene will shock u and lays down the rest of the film. I haven't watched the other 2 installments i dunno why, maybe i felt too disgusted by it.. no matter what my verdict is... watch it if u must, even for all the little pervs amongst us but be warned it is disturbing cartoon!
Samzilla
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The scene in which Amano transforms and rips through the winged demons head really resembles a scene from the PS2 game "Devil may cry"
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Legend of the Overfiend « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.