Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:10:09 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Last Dragon « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Author Topic: The Last Dragon  (Read 110930 times)
The Billionaire
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I saw this film years ago and have raved about it ever since. I finally got it on video! Quote-"You're nothing but a misguided midget ass-hole with dreams of ruling the world!" Genius or what!? Remember the little guy getting tied up then body popping to freedom.  
Benny
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2002, 04:12:09 PM »

This movie is great. I especially enjoyed the last fighting scene between Leroy and ShoŽnuff, it was so cool. This movie is definetely worth a look.
deena
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2002, 06:59:09 PM »

I saw this movie on tbs the other night.  It kicked booty.  I found it highly amusing and you have to love the absolutely horrid music of that wanna be popstar.
Raymona
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I love the Last Dragon! Taimak is so gorgeous, Vanity was gorgeous.  The movie was very entertaining, I just couldn't stop watching it. And the little brother Richie was so hilarious.  Really good movie to sit back and just reminesce about the 80's. You gotta love it.
Jason
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is one of my favorite movies of all time. It's not The Godfather, but this is one entertaining movie. Sho Nuff!
Master
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2003, 07:34:06 AM »

I saw this movie on tv in highschool and I never forgot about the movie.  I bought the vhs 10 years later and it still made me excited.  Taimak has a quality about him that makes you wanna be a good person.  It made me bust up so hard when he was eating pop corn with his chop sticks!  If it wasnt for taimak this movie would have been a flop.  Taimak if youre reading this make the last dragon part 2!!!!
Christen
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

First saw this movie when i was 5 years old...i'm 23 now & i still watch it, Just watched it 2 days ago...It's such a big part of my life...wow, i'm a dork...but i just don't care...Now, if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go "rock on with debarge"...then i'll eat popcorn w/chopsticks

Esther
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Taimak has a NEW web site http://www.TAIMAK.TV
It's sizzling check out..Don't forget to pass the word.
Howard the Duck
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2002, 04:35:46 PM »

I love this movie because the guy is a bruce lee wannabe and he is really cool and he wears kung fu slippers and his family work in a pizza place and he get laid and he is the master all along he was the master he just didnt know until he got the glow yo
Wait. Am I supposed to put my real name in here?
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Okay.  I just had to say this.  My roommate and I are both huge fans of this site and madly agree with the stuff that comes out of your mouth.  I showed my roommate this movie just one week before you posted it on your site.  We are ecstatic that you agree with us about its hideous horrible greatness.

...I guess I should have just emailed this to you, instead of making it a comment.  Oh well.  Watch this movie people!
fulcirules
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I usually only write comments on horror movies but I saw this on here and had to write. I've seen this movie a hundred times and I know I'll watch it a hundred more. This is one of the most entertaining movies ever made. Everytime it comes on tv I feel compelled to watch even though I have it in my movie collection.  The main characters are Bruce Leroy and Sho'nuff. That's all you need to know. Fun eighties stuff.  They don't make 'em like that anymore.
tawanda
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

What's up! I was researching my favorite person, Taimak, on Googles and came across www.badmovies.org.  I guess this is in the RUN-DMC way of bad, you know "not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning good!" I was like, "I know they ain't dissing The Last Dragon," but as I read the reviews... I am pleased to post about my all time favorite movies.
I most definitely relate to Cinemaster... I feel this movie so much that I have the VHS and two DVDs, plus the soundtrack on CD... I have it on audio cassette too, from back in the days.
I know how a Trekkie must feel now... to be a fan of a visual art piece, like Star Trek. They have Trekkie functions and what have you. The Last Dragon is not on that level, but since finding www.taimak.net, it has been a outlet for me to post my love for the movie and my deepest respect for Taimak.

Peace, T!

P.S.- Anyone interested in the Last Dragon soundtrack can buy off of www.amazon.com (that's where I copped my CD copy from), or maybe check the big chain music stores like: Tower Records, Sam Goody's and Coconuts (chances are you can order it from them, if they don't have any copies in stock)

OH YEAH! Taimak has the sequel to the Last Dragon in the works, the name is "The Dragon Awakes," so look out for it in the near future... Respect to ya cool peeps!
Creeps
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I love this movie, but for only one reason:  Sho'nuff.  Bruce Campbell's partner from Brisco County, Jr. (and who can forget that show, huh?) and his funkiness.

"Am I the prettiest?"
"Sho'nuff!"
"Am I the baddest?"
"Sho'nuff!"

Oh yeah.
Crawls
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

The best thing to come out of Motown (Barry Gordy produced this) since Marvin Gaye.  Not saving Private Ryan serious, but very entertaining, in an eighties kind of way.  It's worth seing for the fashions and hair, if nothing else; like a video time capsule.
Crash
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I must have seen this movie 30 times and loved it every time.  Little did I know 15 years later I would meet the cousin of Ernie Reyes (the little kid that kicks everyone's ass).  My life is fulfilled, I only wish I could sleep.  This damn glow keeping me awake
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Last Dragon « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.