Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:21:49 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Last Dragon « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: The Last Dragon  (Read 111103 times)
Samb
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

There's quite a few bit players in this (as others have mentioned) so lets put them all together and play "Find Semi-famous Waldo":

William H. Macy (Jerry Lundegaard in "Fargo", Quiz Kid Donnie Smith in "Magnolia", The Shoveller in "Mystery Men"
George Parker in "Pleasantville", Little Bill in "Boogie Nights") was trying to get Laura to play Angie's video.

Anthony Payne II (Cockroach on "The Cosby Show", Cole on the sitcom "Martin") is in the pizzeria scene as one of the kids in a gold jacket running away from the bad guys...

Ernie Reyes, Jr. (Manito in "The Rundown",  Johnny in "Surf Ninjas" & Zing in "Rush Hour 2") plays Tai.   

Keshia Knight Pulliam (Rudy on the Cosby Show) plays Sophie.            
Chazz Palminteri (Primo Sidone in "Analyze This", Mr. Zadir: Roxbury owner in "A Night at the Roxbury", Elleroy Coolidge in "Mulholland Falls" )has a 70's mustache and gets his ass beat by Leroy in the first attempt on Laura.

Mike Starr (Joe 'Mental' Mentaliano in "Dumb And Dumber": the bad guy who Harry and Lloyd kill with antacid) plays Rock.    

And; a possible Wesley Snipes in the Debarge music video, "Rhythm Of The Night", wearing a red headband and dancing all eighties-like? (He was in a Michael Jackson video after all.)
morningbirdsong
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Finally, after reading your transformation Taimak, there is someone who understands the true meaning of the glow.I call it the "spirit light". there are so many whos light has lost its glow or has never shined. i am thankful for you as you encourage others to seek the light of thier own spirit. this is truly the final level for all mankind for in the game of life we can all be winners. together we can shine as bright as the sun.
Morningbirdsong
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I was first introduced to "The Last Dragon" a few weeks ago by my 5 year young grand daughter. I think I love it more than she does. I am your age now Taimak and am truly in love with your spirit for beauty is only skin deep.In your case your beauty shines from within. I can hear the miracle that your are trying to teach.
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Thank you for your patience I know its been awhile but " MASTER TAIMAK GUARRIELLO " is making things happen.

He is back in ACTION !!!!

Taimak has a NEW web site..It's sizzling " HOT " if you don't believe me, then
What are you waiting on check it out for yourself.

http://www.taimak.tv

PASS THE WORD !!!

ReeRee
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

WOW, I'm just so exicited to have finally discover what I've been longing for since I was a child! I love you Taimak and I always will, the Last Dragon was and still is my favorite all time movie! I just want to wish you the best in doing the sequel and to incourage you in what ever else that your doing out there! I would love to meet you one day (If I could), OH and what about the White Girl, I've never saw that movie you done, how can I get a tape or DVD? That movie didn't do to good with the ratings I heard,
I'll be in touch to fing out!

Love your long time/favorite fan!
IT
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I LOVED THIS CRAZY MOVIE SHO'NUFF.Oh by the way what ever happend to VANITY I had a big crush on her when I was in highschool.A very entertaining and fun movie why wasnt there a sequel to it.
IT
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I LOVED THIS CRAZY MOVIE SHO'NUFF.Oh by the way what ever happend to VANITY I had a big crush on her when I was in highschool.A very entertaining and fun movie why wasnt there a sequel to it.
IT
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

IT
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Sunshine
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I have seen this movie about 30 times when I was about 16 years old.  I was in love with Bruce Leroy.  Do you remember the video?  Stephanie Mills sang the song.   I couldn't get enough of that movie.  Vanity is currently a pastor now or is that Appollonia?  I always got those 2 mixed up.
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2006, 03:37:16 PM »

Youtube has brought the magic home for those of us w/o the dvd or vhs, if there is a sequel you cant mess it up by taking it to serious and it doesnt have to all be over the top parody either a good middle ground and most definitely fun. Notice how much vulgarity there was but Taimak balanced it out, you gotta reach for that.
Kelz
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2006, 03:18:22 PM »

I LOVE THIS MOVIE.......LEROY WAS SO HOT!!!
blond vanity
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

My ex-boyfriend showed me this movie then he broke up w/me.  But I still love the movie Sho-nuff.  It's the prettiest and baddest movie.  A cult classic.
Quita
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2006, 08:34:27 PM »

Man this is my most favorite movies when i found this site i almost cried  that was my movie and i had on vcr but it got lost
Lovie
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2006, 01:22:13 PM »

Hello Everyone,

It's great to know that this movie has touched others' life as much as it has touched mine!  "The Last Dragon" is one of the best movies ever!!  TeddyR  Taimak is also wonderful to his fans!  Wink  He has several websites that you can visit to catch up on what he is doing.  His main website is www.taimak.tv   Go to the "Ask Taimak" section and ask him a question!  He just may answer you!  There is also www.myspace.com/taimak  and www.myspace.com/taimaktvchillout  Check him out!  http://Get the glow again!!  

Peace
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Last Dragon « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.