Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:32:03 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Cyber Ninja « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Cyber Ninja  (Read 33878 times)
snuh
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Movie ends with the best line ever. Main characters (two) are zipping over war-torn scenery below, to which Cyber-Ninja just jumped off into.

"Is he...could he be...is he gonna be alright?"

Second lead:

"Just let it go."

Movie ends. Your brain leaps out of both ears.
Paul Westbrook
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2002, 11:57:32 AM »

Great movie, if you enjoy this sort of thing. The special effects were the main emphasis of the whole film.
Lee
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Why do all of the ninjas in the clip run at their foes like a flock of marauding albatross'?
kdogg
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie was spectacular to say the least.  I knew it was a must see when I saw that on four of the five sides of the box had the same quote about the movie on it; "Special Effects Reminiscent of Star Wars."  How can you beat that.  The plot has quite a few holes in it, but I've got to believe that was because the writers wanted the audience to think and become intelectually stimulated.  I learned something from this movie.  When I need a group of superior warriors, I will line them up and stick little meters on the side of their heads and have them scream, because that's what matters right screaming not fighting skills.
Max
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Great movie! I loved all of Keita Amemiya's movies: ZEIRAM, TAO NO TSUKI, ROBO/CYBER NINJA (MIRAI NINJA WARLORD) and the recent TV serial MIKAZUKI. ^_^
Hayabusa
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I don't care what anyone says, Cyber Ninja is AWESOME! Infact, Cyber Ninja is one of, if not, my FAVORITE movie. Sure, it has more plot holes than a block of swiss cheese, but sometimes that's not such a bad thing. I don't know why I obsess with this movie, probably because I was a kid when I first saw it. Now that I am 19 years of age, I think I am still entitled to say that this movie is kick ass. If you haven't seen it already, then what the hell are you doing wasting your time online? Walk your ass to Blockbuster and rent this movie!
Ivan
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Never before have oscar winning actors and amazing special effects come together like they have in Cyber Ninja. The villians make a shiver run up my spine everytime i see it and when Cyber Ninja saves the day I find myself out of my seat cheering. That is why the "flying ninja pose" the evil ninjas use will appear in the hit film "CARDBOARD GLADIATORS"
Zero_Vampire
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

i first saw this movie when i was a wee lad with my best frieend who is Chinese, it was robo ninja too me nd has been until today, i loved this movie and i have seen it countless times, lately ive been thinking how now that im older (17) nothing is as fun as when i was a kid, so i thought about Robo ninja, the funniest best damn movie ever, people all beat on it for "Stealing ideas" like the power ranger s**t and the DBZ power level s**t, but if u look at the dates this was made in 1988 meaning IT WAS FIRST  so THEY copied it!! what a classic, get it now!! i am tonight :D
snipe
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

this movie is a classic. If you like Zeram, anime, oldschool looking kungfu-theater kind of cheese, you'll like this. don't worry about plot -its all imagery and low-tech FX that turn out quite well. Don't let the still shots fool you - this is NOT some power-rangers-esq piece of trash.
Mike
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2005, 07:56:55 AM »

By far the most advanced prop in this movie is the briefcase bazooka
Amadeus the Geist
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2005, 12:57:20 PM »

That David Medina guy is correct. This awesome movie is actually a video game adaption. The game itself unfortunately never was released outside of Japan nor was ported to any home system. As for a DVD release, only the Japanese got it. How sad is that! We fans should start emailing ADV, Manga Entertainment, or Media Blasters and try to convince one of them to bring this little gem over to Region 1 DVD.
Timothy James M. Dimacali
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 04:31:12 AM »

I remember watching this movie as a kid, and it was so AWESOME! Mind you, I watched Mirai Ninja Warlord well AFTER I saw Star Wars and other SciFi flicks. Even after I had seen those supposedly superior Western movies, I was still bawled over by the Roboninja! Really cool character, especially with those cartridge-powered swords.
David Medina
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 04:18:04 PM »

Little do you guys know that this movie is based on a Japanese arcade game called Mirai Ninja. I played it today on my emulator and it rules! Now I find out that Namco made a movie based on that game? Please tell me if is on DVD!
arlyn salido-acierto
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This film is a cross, or the unholy spawn, of "Masters of the Universe" and "Star Wars," with a little "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" thrown in. The film was shot in Japanese, and is dubbed so badly, I thought the film makers were making a joke. The cast wears more makeup than Tammy Faye Bakker, and they act just as sincere about their script, which consists of old place names like "The Fortress of the Dark Overlord."
devil7angel7
New Visitor

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 07:47:18 AM »

hot Cheers Hi all,  this is my 1st ever post so hope it doesnt go too disastrously.  can anyone pls help me get a copy of this film cyber ninja ??  i saw it back in 89 and loved it.  been tryin to get it ever since.  any help wud be greatly appreciated.

" LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING OTHER PLANS "
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Cyber Ninja « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.