Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:56:41 AM
714234 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Teenage Space Vampires « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Teenage Space Vampires  (Read 16529 times)
M. Bell
« on: March 11, 2000, 09:36:55 PM »

"He made a computer to access the Internet out of a cellular phone"

it now possible in my area by The Bell compagny you can go to the WWW by the cell phone.
Paul Westbrook
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2000, 09:31:02 AM »

Teenage Frankenstein, Teenage Werewolf, Teenage Zombie, and now Teenage Vampires? When does the torture end?
Chris K.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2000, 04:49:48 PM »

I agree Paul Westbrook, when does this torture end. TEENAGE SPACE VAMPIRES is so childish. And also so bad no wonder it went straight to video.
grand masta lenerd
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

You foo's are outta wack. This movie has inspiration and packs quite the wallape. Yeah sure it has teens in it, but we need teens, they are the ones who make the movies look good. We cant just watch old people.  Plus if the makers of this triumph want to broaden their horizon, thus teens are needed.  Those are my sentiments and in conclusion i found this movie to be highly logical and a warning to future generations of the problems we may soon have. Its a comming of age movie that is a sure oscar contender, which is why i give mighty ducks 6 my thumb of approval...wait.TEENAGE SPACE VAMPIRES!! WHAT THE f**k!!! oh most have been that crack i smoked earlier.
Paul Westbrook
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I don't honestly know what the filmmakers were thinking when they made this crap. This film should be condemned to whatever movie limbo it came from.
Ghost
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2004, 07:44:23 AM »

When I first saw this movie I couldnt tell if the they were trying to be that stupid I mean look at it, its so canadian.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 12:58:59 PM »

Yep, from now on, I'm tossing lawn gomes at objects that I have no clue about.  As for one of those images from the movie, the one with the green headed alien reminds me of something I saw on a Goosebumps episode, The Girl Who Cried Monster.  The only difference was that monster was yellow (Maybe light yellowish green?).  Hmm... maybe the company has the same production values as that TV show, which isn't a good thing.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Teenage Space Vampires « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.