Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:07:58 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter  (Read 90918 times)
Indigo Shift
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

No lie -- I own this DVD, and it ROCKS!  Forget "Dogma", forget "Rocky Horror", forget all that crap!  This one's even better than "Zoltan, Hound of Dracula"!!!  I'd love to see a sequel.
Nette
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I have the (dis)honor of owning the DVD.... it has gotten me banned from bringing movies to parties ever again. So, enjoy, but beware with who you share the prize with...

"It's okay, Rabbi, I'm on your side!"
Raiden
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is incredible... it's so BAD and so GOOD at the same time, words can't even begin to describe it... oh my god, the fighting sequences... specially the one of the jazz club... the horrible acting, the sound effects, santos... it became an instant classic in my Crappy movie collection :)
Guy Incognito
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2004, 02:36:43 PM »

That Ian Driscoll is a real good writer. He should do that for a living.
z3d
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

o my god, this movie kick ass hauahuhau holy s**t hehehe congratulations man, this is so funny, i loved it

hugs from Brasil
Jumping.AL
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

What a movie!
It has everything, a good christ needs!

I can't wait till the movie comes to Germany! :)

FH
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I havn't seen this film but I'll get around to it alright... I'm a devout Catholic myself, of course I couldn't say until I see this film weather it is done with any reverance or none - the idea of a vampire slaying Saviour isn't nessesarily blasphemous... Isn't He the Original vampire slayer anyway? I've a feeling I'd be disappointed though..

I agree with JJ - anyone who wants the Truth should check the Bible... It's a good long read, but altogether Illuminating.

PEACE
SRBoone
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

It had been a dry day at the DVD store when I was taken aback by the audacity of this title. It just slapped me across the face and said "BUY ME!"

I love bad movies and this one is a keeper. I've seen it too many times to be considered sane.  And it made for a grand evening's entertainment as an entry into my "It Came From the Late Late Show" RPG lineup.
Eduardo
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

El Santo (not El Santos) is dead since 1983. However, his son 'El hijo de el santo' (the son of El Santo) is a very famous mexican wrestler.
I belive the santo here is none of them, it must be a guy with the silver mask.
Derek
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

For those who love crappy movies, get it. It's one of the best out there. Come on... using a crutch to stake a vampire is great! Even a tooth pick that look like it didn't even pierce skin!

As for those who go for movies that has great everything, don't bother touching this.
Dawn Thorp
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I tell you what; I just started doing NetFlix a bit over a month ago, and it is a fantastic way to see a whole lot of movies from this list!  JCVH was one that my boyfriend and I wanted to check out, and we weren't disappointed!  Campiness is fantastic throughout!  Loved the fight scenes and some of the quotes, especially towards the end when Jesus says stuff like, "I'm EVERYWHERE!" and "And on the 7th day, God rested."  (or something like that!)  Also loved the narrator; he totally rocked and I laughed every time he was on!

Had a question--I dug the techo-style song during the athiest fight.  Was wondering who did that and if it's available anywhere?  Also is there a movie soundtrack?  Just curious, but definitely a fabulous funny movie!  NetFlix is great for trying out movies that I may want to purchase, and JCVH is going to be one of them!
Brad
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2005, 08:28:07 PM »

I have actually seen this full movie, it was on IFC (Independant Film Channel)... Its definately a really bad movie, but none-the-less, if i find it anywhere, I will be sure to buy it- just to say that I have this movie.
Tyciol
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

God yes. This movie is god.

Now, who here has seen the film Kung Fu Jesus? If you want further information on THAT upcoming film, I suggest you contact me!
JJ
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

...Just another poke at Christianity--what else is new?

If someone wants the real Truth about Christianity, they can search for it in the Bible--not in some movie that purposefully, makes Jesus look bad.
juan
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2005, 07:26:02 PM »

I am looking for anyone who has the music soundtrack for jesus christ vampire hunter.  I have the dvd but want the cd.  Very hard to find.  Mail me if you have it.  The movie rocks!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.