Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:23:44 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Nowhere « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nowhere  (Read 17968 times)
TAS
« on: December 16, 2001, 02:26:45 AM »

I have never even attempted to watch this movie, but this review kicks some royal ass. Go Trevor Go!
Lee
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I admit it, I watched this heap of S~*t to!
Is there a support group for people like us who have nothing better to do than wish LA really was invaded by aliens? Maybe then this kind of pap wouldn't get made!

I actually thought I was the one on drugs and hallucinated the whole thing, now I know I voluntarily sat there and watched it for real....!
Bob
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2003, 09:06:48 PM »

Wow im suprised people actualy have seen this flick. I loved it but when is his third movie in the trilogy commin out if you liked this watch doom generation
JesusThorn
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Actually, Bob, 'Nowhere' is the third film. The trilogy began with 'The Living End', then continued with 'Doom Gen', and then 'Nowhere'.

I think this is a great artsy-fartsy flick for today's generation, the Doom Generation, if you will. The star power alone is incredible. One of those movies that answers the question, "How did (celebrity name here) get their start in films. Heather Graham, Denise Richards, Ryan Philippe, Christina Applegate, Scott Cann, James Duvall, Mena Suvari, and Jordan Ladd, to name just a few. Not to mention cameos by John Ritter, Rose McGowen (who is the star of Doom Generation), Traci Lords, Shannon Doherty, the lead singer of the Butthole Surfers, and the obnoxious neighbor from Empty Nest. Even if you don't like this flick, it's fun to see recognizable faces.
Nadia
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

"Nowhere" is  one of my all time favorite movies. No lie. But I don't take it seriously at all...hell, even it *knows* it's not meant to be taken seriously. It's all good campy fun! Way over the top scenarios, dialogue, and characters. There are so many ridiculously bizarre moments that it's actually quite funny.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Nowhere « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.