Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:12:03 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Street Trash « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Street Trash  (Read 54733 times)
Crazed Fan
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I saw this movie at my friend's. I thought the idea of melting from drinking Viper was a great idea. My favorite part was when Burt was confronted at the store. Over a good movie to watch if your bored or like bums melting.
jj
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2007, 05:11:36 PM »

STREET TRASH kills the competition, I read somewhere the director was only 20 y.o.  Most people that age cant even appreciate a movie this good.  Sure, the plot doesn't even matter, with the mob dudes and the door boy feeling tacked on, but this s**t is hilario0us.  The bums are the real stars anyway.  Wizzy especially is one of the weirdst funniest motherf**kers ever in cinema.
 Cheers Thumbup Thumbup
CaptnTripps
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2009, 08:48:40 AM »

This movie is awesomely bad! Just bought the edition that has a two hour street trash memoirs second disc. I highly reccomend it. I actually love how this movie is all over the place. Besides the fact that the movie is hilarious, I was sucked into the world of the homeless, it was like looking at the world through their eyes! Awesome review!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 08:52:21 AM by CaptnTripps » Logged

"Look at this! It bit me, i've been savaged"
toe to the mas
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2009, 02:54:15 PM »

I saw this movie when I was 12 years old.  The rape scene nearly horrified me into a coma.
I mostly remember the movie being boring and I would fast forward to the gore and dick tossing scene.
I JUST watched the movie's DVD release and I still feel the same.  However, the documentary footage is better than the actual movie.  ABSOLUTELY FASCINATING.  I can't believe that they made a movie for $500,000 and get most of the cast to work for free.  PLUS, the $500,000 was all funded by investors!  
peter
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2009, 12:43:21 PM »

Me and my friends were laughing our asses off while watching this film.. That was an evening well spent! The scene with the homeless guy stealing things in the shop is priceless. As is the  'chopped-off-jimmy-hot-potato' scene. These scenes alone more than make up for the dull moments in the film. I'm smiling again typing this while I remember it all. Ahhh, great memories...
SickBoy
New Visitor

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2012, 05:46:44 PM »

This movie is incredible, tasteless, immoral, unbelievable... In fact I'd like to ask those describing it as "boring" which planet they live on? Presumably one where it's normal to see people melting, screwing, vomiting or playing catch with a severed penis?
They don't make them like this any more. Provided you have a strong stomach, it's a very, very funny film. It is the essence of bad movie- terrible script, dire acting and beautifully nasty special effects. As I type this my girl friend is tutting at my sn****rs, even though we watched this film days ago.
To all those bored of sanitised, clean, tedious, shrink-wrapped tv and cinema I say watch this film! Just don't invite your parents. Unless you were raised by rabid maniacs, drunk on budget booze.
Now where was I? Shxt! I only have $1 left- still, the liquor store is open...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Street Trash « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.