Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:48:16 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Star Trek: The Trouble With Tribbles « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Star Trek: The Trouble With Tribbles  (Read 25791 times)
Mightydein
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is perhaps the only episode of star trek That i enjoyed.

Even if your not a fan of star trek check this epsideo out it's really funny.
Canadaphile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

It must be said ...

[Ogre voice]

NEERRDS!!!

[/Ogre voice]

Sorry, couldn't resist.
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I can't say enough good things about this episode.
A great villain in William Campbell as Koloth. He would later play the same character on Star Trek: Deep Space 9.
One of the best comedic bar brawls, I have ever seen.
A great line from Captain Kirk (William Shatner), when Mr. Barris (William Schallert) accuses the good captain of taking the project too lightly. "I regard the project as extremely important, Mr. Barris. It is you I regard lightly." Just ROTFL!
And, if one has seen the episode of Star Trek: Deep Space 9,
where the crew of Deep Space 9 goes back in time to the time of this episode, then one knows who was really pelting Kirk with furballs, and it wasn't a stagehand, but, I won't say more then that. Enjoy!

a
Landroo
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

In the sequence where Uhuru first 'meets' a tribble,
how many times does Cyrano Jones use the phrase "lovely (little) lady"?
Nico
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I just saw DS-9 episode "Trials and tribble-ations" which takes time during this same episod with parts of the original episod in it.
nice :)
radioman970
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I must say up front I'm a rabid fan of this show.  Not the kind that dresses up and goes to conventions (although that might be a fun time).  I grew up with Shatner and the rest.  Nostagia is overwelming with this show for me.  I also think it was wonderfully made.  Still trying to get them all on DVD (stupid money grubbing Paramount!!).  

Anyway, Tribbles is one I've seen too many times.  It's slightly overrated by fans IMO.  Still a good time.  

Fans call "Spocks Brain" the worst episode of all.  

Brain, brain...what is brain?!

:)  But I like it too for some reason.
Johnny
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Alright, I'm not a fan of Star Trek at all; the only reason I happened to see this episode was because it's my fathers favorite episode and he made me watch it. Let me tell you, I LOVE IT. It is so freaking groovy. Watch it!
john
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

nerds .. sure, why not.  I don't try to hide my geekiness in the closet.  I grew up watching the old trek.  I remember they did a sequel to this on the 70s cartoon.
Amanda (a.k.a Shadowgurl1019)
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I think this episode is the sadest thing in the universe. Worce than Garfield. Worce than Cat in the hat.
(EVIL VOICE)
Soon these movies shaw pay!
(Evil laugh)
Sorry. Play too much video games latly
Jacob
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2005, 07:02:20 PM »

This is the only Episode i like (and the only one i watched)
NightRelic
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 10:35:37 PM »

I like the whole series, but Tribbles has some of it's most successful comedic moments. I grew up with Star Trek. It's one of the few things I find comforting from my childhood. I haven't yet seen any of the revamped Trek that just came out, but I have a feeling it won't work for me. I need all the cheesey special effects from the 60's. Half the fun of the show was knowing it was so low budget and figuring out what the props were in real life. Gotta love the cheap material the uniforms are made of too. They shrunk when washed so you can tell when Kirk is wearing a new uniform or one that's been washed a few times by how long the sleeves are. I have the whole series on DVD and converted it for iPod. I can watch while walking the dog at night on something smaller than a communicator. LOL
whitelion43
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 03:06:22 AM »

I love this episode! But an episode(besides Spock's Brain that begs to be reviewed here is "The Way to Eden with get this-space hippies! I kid you not. along with "the Paradise Syndromw- Kirk briefly becomes Jesus in the eyes of a Native American culture on an Alien Planet( I am Ki-rok!)

Where's Glen(Amazing Collosal Man, MST3K version)
Flu-Bird
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 12:52:00 AM »

When they came up with the animated version of STAR TREK they made a version of MORE TROUBLES MORE TRIBBLES in this one CYRANO JONES has taken a geneticly created predator called a GLOMMER it eats tribbles but the tribbles get big realy big and the glommer runs away in a realy funny manner and when the klingong shoots a giant tribble with his disrupter pistol it breaks up into thousands of little tribbles
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Star Trek: The Trouble With Tribbles « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.