Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:38:09 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Rats: Night of Terror « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rats: Night of Terror  (Read 29333 times)
Greenhornet
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I saw this on TV, but it was just called "R*A*T*S". When I saw the title, I thought "Maybe it's supposed to mean Roaming Animal Terror Squadrons." I hated everone in this movie, includeing the rats.
Akira Tubo
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

My Favorite Line:

What's the matter with this f**king thing?  It doesn't work anymore!  s**t!  s**t!
StatCat
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2003, 08:36:18 AM »

This is a classic indeed- very entertaining, very funny. Commodore 64 coding, people getting flour dumped on them, and mice painted to look like rats. I fear rats to this day after seeing it.
Bear
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I got this on DVD a year ago. It was a classic  then and remains one now. Classic line: "Stupid machine needs a kick in the balls!"
Rob
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Haha, this one was a good hoot. Actors who didn't get to make the cut for Mad Max getting attacked by offscreen stage hands throwing poor rats on them. The film makers didn't think too clearly about the fact that this film takes over 200 years after a nuclear war. I would expect the technology to be a little more advanced than bikes and goofy napoleonic costumes, wouldn't you? The ending is the biggest hoot: turns out Ratmen in radiation suits now rule the world!
Karnov
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 05:37:35 PM »

Did you know, that in Germany this movie was labeled as third part to the "Bronx Warriors"-movies from Enzo Castellari? They video-company called these two movies "Die Riffs - Die Gewalt sind wir!" and "Die Riffs II - Flucht aus der Bronx". With a little trick of synchronisation, "Rats - Nights of Terror" was the fake third part called "Die Riffs 3 - Die Ratten von Manhatten", hehe. The only thing which "Rats - Nights of Terror" has in common with "Bronx Warriors" and "Escape from the Bronx" is the actor Massimo Vanni.

Zac
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 09:44:35 PM »

Rats....what do they want from us?......Rats.   

Great F*ck'n movie!!!! 

Tonight, because it's your night of Terror!  Here come.....
The......RRRRRAAAAATTTTTSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*NOTE* Come to Facebook and join the group "It's Filled With Rats!"

Discuss more of this great classic!!!!!!
TheDoomMachine
New Visitor

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 12:02:59 PM »

Think I have to see this. I'm developing a sick sort of fascination with Bruno Mattei's films....may the gods help me...

Re: Rob's comment about technology advancing, while it's probably true that Mattei and Fragasso and whatever other lunatic was involved in this didn't think it through too clearly, there are a lot of things that can put a damper on human progress, and if the scenario really is that whatever people are left are mostly scavenging old stuff (as is usually the case in these movies) it's likely that the war effectively put a stop to much development.
Xaneth
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 08:58:03 PM »

God, you guys have all the great movies listed out here.  I just got done posting about "Spaceship" with Leslie Nielsen and Cindy Williams!

Warning:DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE ON MUSHROOMS
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 08:29:34 AM »

Warning:DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE ON MUSHROOMS

Oy  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 09:20:06 AM »

Never mind Back To The Future day and hoverboards, this movie only has a few weeks left to hit its deadline of 2015.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2015, 01:12:12 AM »

The plot of this entire film is what happens at Trevor's house on the weekends.  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Rats: Night of Terror « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.