Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:45:32 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Attack from Mars « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Attack from Mars  (Read 21548 times)
Sango I guess.
« on: August 18, 2003, 07:45:56 AM »

This movie is just like the junk that USA Up All Night use to show a lot.Very bad.In fact I think it was shown on Up All Night before in the past.
Dave: Blackeye15
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I like the name (Attack From Mars) but could you have shown a clip with the sneezing lady, Andrew? PLEASE?

-the first rule of fat club-

debra
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Gee,I guess the only thing to say about this movie is
that they had to have made this movie purely for the
benefit of everyone to have a crack at making fun of
it. I'll bet Jenny Craig would know real terrior if she
had to give diet aid to that big red headed woman who
ate everything in sight.
Daniel Dreibelbis
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

the movie within the movie is actually based on a 1950s sci-fi radio series called _Space Patrol_ - and yes, Buzz Corry, Cadet Happy and Carol were characters on the show, which wasn't so suspenseful as it is delightfully cheesy. In fact, I bet an entire movie based on the inside movie plot would have gone down better than the T&A snot and drool main plot of this picture! Still doesn't hold a candle to what may be the best movie-within-a-movie film, _Matinee_ with its sci-fi spoof "MANT!" and loving tribute to William Castle.....
Kevin Danzey
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Robert Clarke of "Hideous Sun Demon" and "Beyond the Time Barrier" fame (who plays Col. Karlyle in this...er, movie) expressed to me over lunch back in 1987 his disgust at what this film turned into, and regret at having been involved.
Merriman
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 06:39:31 PM »

Ellie and I wish to express our sincerest apology to the audience.

We're much better .... now.

David D Merriman lll
Tsukasa Macleod
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 03:02:10 AM »

Well, the ending left me rolling on the floor laughing, but the rest of the movie was about as much fun as a Cher and Celine Dion duet album, and seemed to drag on longer. To be honest, I watched it after reading your review, just to test your credibility. Can't say I wasn't warned!
Nobby Normal Superstar
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 10:08:56 AM »

I love this movie and the song that plays when the boy sticks his lollipop into the blue gunk then shoves it in his mouth.I think it is a classic.Should i seek professional help?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Attack from Mars « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.