Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:53:45 AM
712928 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Mom and Dad Save the World « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mom and Dad Save the World  (Read 23250 times)
Naomi
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is one of the very first movies I saw in a theater; and I do remember parts of it--specifically the goldfish aliens and...well, that's about it, actually.  At least now I can fit these fragmented memories into a plot.
Brian
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I love this film! Thank you for putting it on your site, I think I'm gonna buy it on DVD now (If they made a DVD).
A Wal-Mart Shopper
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 12:05:03 AM »

Quick, everyone run to Wal-Mart and get this movie on DVD for only $4.88.
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 09:11:06 PM »

Hilarious comedy.
JMR3000
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Teri Garr AND Kathy Ireland!  I first became aware of Teri Garr's existence when she was 20 and played a secretary in an original Star Trek episode.  Man was she cute!  Then, years later, Kathy Ireland appeared on the scene (need I say more?).  Both together in an absurd little movie.  Now I'll have to rent it, because I caught it on TV once and the only thing I remember about it is the light grenade!
Swamprat
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I love Teri Garr. I too, remember her from television work and Elvis movies and Beach Party movies back in the 60s. The Sonny and Cher show in the 70s in particular. In the 80s she was one of those actresses who seemed to pop up everywhere in  everything. I think she got one oscar nomination for either the Black Stallion or Tootsie. Anyway, she was in everything from tripe like this to geniunely good films across the board. I didn't take much notice of this one. I saw it once on cable and that was enough. She started as a dancer and has health problems now from all the pounding she put her body through  back in the day. Catch "Pajama Party" with Annette and Tommy Kirk to see her do the Go-Go dancer bump and grind. After years of that it's easy to see why she walks with a cane today. I still think she was one of the cutest and best actresses of her day. She's the girl next door type of movie star for me. I'd love to see her come back and show us her best stuff.  
Brian Smiley
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 02:19:29 AM »

I loved this movie for being so stupid.  To me, this had two interesting points.  The granade scene, and when Todd sees the Trojin Todd.  He knows its a trap, but lets it in so people can see how much its NOT like him.
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This would make a good double bill with "Stay Tuned." Both were released in 1991. Both starred Jeffrey Jones. And, yes, both films are eminently forgetable.
Joe
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2005, 11:30:45 PM »

I saw this movie with my mother at the theater. I was only 8. I remember we were the only ones in the theater.
Denise
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I've had this movie since i was a little kid, but we had it on VHS (classic), they just recently released it on DVD at Wal*Mart for less than $5 so i bought it right away, it is so frickin' hilarious.  My step-dad was an extra in it, thats why we always had it.  Its like a comfort movie to me, whenever i feel down, i just need to pop in this movie and i have no problems anymore, LOL i am so lame haha
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Mom and Dad Save the World « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.