Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:16:41 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Devil's Sword « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Devil's Sword  (Read 14637 times)
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 12:37:48 PM »

If there is one thing I've learned over the years about this board, it is this:

YOU GUYS ARE DANGEROUS TO MY WALLET
After reading this thread, I went ahead and pre-ordered the Tales Of Voodoo set, and put The Devil's Sword at the top of my Netflix.  Damn you all for making me buy more DVDs!

Smile

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 01:57:31 PM »

Skaboi, after thinking about this post I bought JUNGLE GIRLS TRIPLE FEATURE distributed by Shriek Show at Best Buy which includes:

• Golden Temple Amazons (Jess Franco)
  • Amazonia: Catherine Miles Story
  • Diamonds of Kilimajaro (Jess Franco)

Instead of Indonesian Jungle films they are all Italian jungle films like SLAVE OF THE CANNIBAL GOD. Will post about them after viewing sometime this month.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 02:12:37 PM by Scott » Logged

zombiedudeman
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 02:43:57 PM »

Those Shriek Show boxsets rule, I have the Cannibal and Psycho Killers ones, didn't know there was a Jungle Girls one now too, this I need  Thumbup although I've never seen a Jess Franco film but I heard they tend to be pretty slow.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 08:22:01 PM »

After reading this thread, I went ahead and pre-ordered the Tales Of Voodoo set, and put The Devil's Sword at the top of my Netflix.  Damn you all for making me buy more DVDs!

Welcome to my world.  Since "The Devil's Sword" is available on DVD, that goes on my list of DVDs to pick up.  And, gosh darn it, I just noticed that "Shock Treatment" is out on DVD.  How did I miss that release?  Another for the list.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 08:40:47 PM »

Welcome to my world.  Since "The Devil's Sword" is available on DVD, that goes on my list of DVDs to pick up.  And, gosh darn it, I just noticed that "Shock Treatment" is out on DVD.  How did I miss that release?  Another for the list.

Shock Treatment?  I've never been able to sit all the way through that one.  I haven't tried watching it in years...might see about renting it soon.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Flangepart

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 12:43:00 PM »

THE DEVIL'S SWORD looks like a lot of fun. Another film with similiar action is JUNGLE VIRGIN FORCE which a must see. You can find a copy on the Tales of Voodoo double feature DVD. Indonesia sure makes some super crazy films.

Scenes from JUNGLE VIRGIN FORCE.

:buggedout:Great googly-moogly!
Oh, my...that narrator put me back in the days of the old Southern Theater, and the cheese fests of yor! Yee, hee hee!
Is that Offler the Crockodile Ghod pukeing up laser blast, BTW?

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Devil's Sword « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.