Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:59:31 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Old Japanese movie - f@#k me dead! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Old Japanese movie - f@#k me dead!  (Read 10702 times)
Rombles
Dedicated Viewer

Stupid fat hobbit...

« on: December 02, 2006, 09:47:43 PM »

OK, this is a pretty obscure way to start this, but here goes.

Several years ago (some time between 1996 and 2002) SBS tv in Australia used to have regular cult movies, presented by Des Mangan.  This particular movie ends with the heroine trying to revive the dead master, with some lovin'.  If you get what I mean.  Anyway, the lovin ends (not sure how considering he was dead! (!!!???), credits roll, and Des comes back to close off with..... "f**k me dead".

OK,  the bit with Des Mangan is going to be fairly meaningless to most people on here - does it help any of the other Aussies on here?

Assuming that is not the case, here is what else I remember of it.

Japanese movie, probably from the 70's.  Set a long time ago, in Edo (I think).
The heroine is not the sharpest tool in the shed - I can't remember if she is supposed to be retarded, or just thick, or in some other way handicapped.  Busty, though, I think (or is that just my dodgy memory?)
Anyway, towards the beginning of the movie, there is a slave girl sale or auction, where various pimps etc are inspecting the wares. Closely.  There is discussion about what they see inside - I can't remember what most of the girls are alleged to contain, just that it was pretty wierd.  OK, the one that I do remember, though, is that when they get to the heroine, they get VERY excited - "Electric eels!"    WTF?????????
So, she gets bought, and goes to work....
She is fairly popular, and talented in her field.  I remember a particular sex scene, where in fairly typical Japanese style, all the interesting bits are blocked by bits of bed, or vases.  I doubt that will help.

Then the ending, as described above.

WTF indeed.

Now the annoying thing about this is that I have this movie on video - I taped it at the time.  I don't think I labelled it, and it isn't on my list, which is fairly out of date.  If none of this rings any bells for anyone I am going to have to go through every single tape I own to try to find it - 300 tapes should only take me.... too long to think about to go through.

Help, this is driving me mad! (not a long drive, I know  Wink )

Brrrrrrrraaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 10:05:54 PM »

I do not recognize your film, but a really good lead is this director:

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0411030/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Masked_Maverick
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 05:22:32 PM »

Freaking japanese films this one sounds worse than Highschool Ghost Hustlers.
PaulieB
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 05:33:40 PM »

Now this may sound barmy but it's not called Emperor Tomato Ketchup is it?
dean

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 06:10:11 AM »

Ah good ol Des.  I remember those segments...

Sadly not the film.  Sounds interesting...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
BTM

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 05:31:18 PM »

No, I don't think that would be it.  Unless the film was done in sepia (or really grainy black and white).

And that's all I really want to say about that movie, except that someone was on acid, and several scenes were just really... well wrong.

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
316zombie
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 07:02:55 PM »

i'd happily  filecompile your tapes for you,but i doubt you are in  kansas,llol!
meanwhile,she said...........this sounds like it could be a japanese movie called rhapsody?maybe more in the title?
PaulieB
New Visitor

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 05:47:06 AM »

No, I don't think that would be it.  Unless the film was done in sepia (or really grainy black and white).

And that's all I really want to say about that movie, except that someone was on acid, and several scenes were just really... well wrong.

It is one of the weirdest films I've ever seen. It should have a warning on the box. "Please be aware this film will make you feel unclean in a bad way"
Rombles
Dedicated Viewer

Stupid fat hobbit...

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 05:47:21 AM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0227036/

Now, just because I am sure that everyone is going mad trying to figure this one out, I thought I should reveal that I remembered the name of this masterpiece.

"Maruhi: joro ichiba" - or, as shown on SBS TV in Australia - "Secret Chronicle : Prostitution Market".

Everyone can relax now!

Brrrrrrrraaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
316zombie
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 05:50:45 PM »

i am SO GLAD i'm not the one that found this,it's disgusting!!no offense,hon,but,really,it is!!!
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 10:20:38 PM »

I saw about the last 5 mins of that movie and Des Mangan's closing statement made me laugh.  Even he looked shocked at how bad the movie was   BounceGiggle

The last scene I remember was the dumb girl's uncle died and she ended up bouncing up and down on his dead member screaming in ecstasy!

Can't remember the name of the movie though.  Very, very weird, but that's SBS for you!

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Old Japanese movie - f@#k me dead! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.