Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:06:08 AM
713383 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Press Release: 1st Annual Phoenix Fear Film Festival « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Press Release: 1st Annual Phoenix Fear Film Festival  (Read 20464 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: December 06, 2006, 10:03:37 PM »

GOREHOUNDS SPREAD THE GERMS!!!!!  and PRESENTS:

1st ANNUAL
PHOENIX FEAR FILM FESTIVAL   
http://www.PHXFearFilmFestival.com/

Special Guests: SYN DEVIL and BRAIN DAMAGE
Friday December 29th 2006 12pm - 2am
Admission: $15 Students: $10
The Paper Heart Gallery, 750 NW Grand Ave, Phoenix, Arizona, 85007-2510  USA
When: Friday, December 29th: 2pm-2am
Story in Movie Maker Mag and online at http://www.moviemaker.com/blog/?cat=9
Just in time for X-MAS. Thanx to the BRAIN DAMAGE FILMS GOREHOUND fan club members spreading the GERMS, BRAIN DAMAGE FILMS is now available in all places DVD's are sold in the United States and Canada; on the internet and in stores. Select titles below are available at: Best Buy, FYE, Suncoast, Hastings, Netflix, and more!

GOREHOUNDS need to go the stores and buy from them so they will continue to carry our upcoming movies. GOREHOUNDS, if the store doesn't carry our movies, show the manager of the store the ads and website; tell the manager they need to carry BRAIN DAMAGE FILMS movies!  f**k them if they don't like it, WE WANT OUR B&B (BLOOD and Boobs)!!! Tell everyone to join the BRAIN DAMAGE FILMS GOREHOUND Fan Club and become an official GOREHOUND so you can get the NEW Official BRAIN DAMAGE FILMS T-Shirt (large, x-large, and baby-T for the chicks). BRAIN DAMAGE FILMS RULES! ULTRA GORE FOREVER! BRAIN DAMAGE FILMS has full page color ads in Rue Morgue!  Check them out! Stay up on all horror news and updates at Fangorgia!

GOREHOUNDS spread the GERMS around the world! Because of the constant spreading of GERMS that only the GOREHOUNDS can do best, BRAIN DAMAGE FILMS is now releasing movies in United Kingdom, Australia, Thailand, New Zealand, South Africa, and Italy and we finally got GERMANY on board!   The BRAIN DAMAGE FILMS GOREHOUND fan club is growing faster than ever, all over the f**king globe! 

Brain Damage Films and Brain Damage had a hardcore time at this past summers FANGORIA WEEKEND OF HORRORS in Burbank California.  Take a look some pics!  http://www.trashcity.com/fangoria2006.htm
Introducing the Brain Damage Films Video On Demand site!!!
Don't forget about BRAIN DAMAGE FILMS evil sister PENDULUM PICTURES!!
Pendulum Pictures has released 10 different 6-pack sets. Go to www.PendulumPictures.com

GOREHOUNDS UNITE, WE'RE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 10:05:05 PM »

You know, I read through all of this and the most stunning thing pops up at the bottom of this page:

http://www.phxfearfilmfestival.com/screenings1.html

A Troma film titled "Poultrygeist" about zombie chickens!

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 03:54:46 PM »

I've been looking forward to Poultrygeist for a while.  The basic story premise sounds hilarious and it's directed by Lloyd.  He's been pushing it quite a bit over the last year or so.  He claims it to be the best Troma film of all time, which I'd have to see to believe.  They've made some great films over the years.

Lloyd is currently pushing the film to attempt and get a wide theatrical release of the film.  He's been working at that for the past few months, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.  I don't feel the masses are ready for Poultrygeist.

Check around Youtube a bit, and you should find the great trailer for Poultrygeist that popped up a few months ago.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 06:04:31 PM »

I am going to have to get into the habit of checking YouTube for these things.  One quick search result was this music video:

Small | Large

(Beware, probably not safe for work.)

Wow, that looks like a mad cross between "Blood Freak" and "Redneck Zombies."  Oh, and added  in to your choice of a fast food worker film thrown in (Good Burger?) and "Little Shop of Horrors."

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Press Release: 1st Annual Phoenix Fear Film Festival « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.