The projects just keep running. Along with transitioning some of the reader reviews every night, I have been doing a lot of stuff in the background.
My new template file for the interviews is almost done and I am digging it. Posting interviews will get much easier once it is ready. I hope to put the final touches on it by next weekend.
I have started moving the site to CSS, vice pure HTML 4.01. The front page, latest updates, movie index, and all of the reviews are now using CSS. I will continue to work on that. Should go fast, because I can just do find and replace searches to update many of the files.
With the change to CSS I switched everything to Helvetica font, vice the Helv font I have been using. The prior seems to be a bit easier to read. I tried Verdana and Tahoma, but might need to see if they grow on me. At present, I was not digging it. If I remember, the forum is using Tahoma and I left it that way.
Certain tables are now bordered by green to fit in with the site design. Those are on the front page, latest updates, and movie index. I will do the reader index file soon. In addition, I am checking the pages for valid W3C and CSS. All of the ones done so far come up pure, no errors (except for ones from some of the advertisements - ugh).
I tweaked the layout of the reviews some. Mostly putting things in tables to enforce formatting. The little green dot lists for characters, lessons, and stuff were the main changes.