Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:55:48 PM
713363 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Viewings - Andrew 20061218 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Recent Viewings - Andrew 20061218  (Read 1982 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: December 18, 2006, 07:33:38 PM »

The things I have seen lately.

The Atomic Brain
A post came up in the "What Movie" board that reminded me of this one, so I watched it the other night.  A mean old woman funds a scientist's research in brain transplants so that she can cheat death.  Three young women are imported to be housekeepers, but the real reason for their employment is to select one as a victim.  Her brain will be scooped out and the old woman's put in its place.  Fun old b-movie, with a graphic facial wound to one girl that will make you wince when you see it.  If he was remembering everything correctly, this is not the film that the one poster was looking for, but it must be a nearly direct copy.  Maybe an episode from a horror show of some sort.

Saturn 3
Watched this so I could start on the review (and the review is killing me).  Kirk Douglas and Farrah Fawcett live in a research station near Saturn.  They do not know their latest visitor from home base is a crazy murdering psycho, but soon do.  He does not give it away, but the robot he assembles and imprints with his mental image does.  The movie had some good ideas, but could not get them out in a satisfactory way.

Ultraman - several episodes
The one that stood out was the science patrol going to rescue some researchers that had not been heard from.  They find three monsters, one of which was a huge bat that has its shrunken wing torn off by a thin version of the Michelin Tire Man.  That was fairly unexpected and surprised me.  Anyway, they find the last surviving scientist and rescue him with the help of a little monster (with a balloon) and, of course, Ultraman.  I remembered being impressed and frightened by the man-eating vines in this one.

Hoping to sit down and watch a film tonight, but uncertain what title it will be.  I have a few that I keep meaning to watch.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »

I am looking forward to Andrew's review of "Saturn 3." Kirk Douglas putting his bare buttocks on display in the film is suppose to be a real lowpoint in filmmaking.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 06:08:19 PM »

The ATOMIC BRAIN is also known as MONSTROSITY. A BAD movie ,to be sure! YIKES!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 06:22:38 PM »

I am looking forward to Andrew's review of "Saturn 3." Kirk Douglas putting his bare buttocks on display in the film is suppose to be a real lowpoint in filmmaking.

I really did not need to see Kirk like that.  Probably going to have nightmares about being tackled by a naked Kirk Douglas, freshly smeared with Farrah.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Viewings - Andrew 20061218 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.