Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:37:34 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 5 worst movies ever « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Author Topic: Top 5 worst movies ever  (Read 58978 times)
CoreyHeldpen
Bad Movie Lover

I think these komodos need to leave this cruise.

« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2006, 04:12:43 PM »

If you watch "Manos" without the MST treatment, it is definitely a painful movie.

That's the Only way anyone could watch it!! Smile

Yeah, I think your eyes melt and your ears start bleeding if you try to watch it without the MST3K commentary. Buggedout

"The only three things I hate are demons, malfunctioning robots, and monster movies that don't show you the monster."
Bill C.
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2006, 08:39:42 PM »

It occurs to me...I have an unwatched, unopened copy of From Justin to Kelly sitting in the DVD backlog from hell...
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2006, 10:30:49 PM »

It occurs to me...I have an unwatched, unopened copy of From Justin to Kelly sitting in the DVD backlog from hell...

No don't, you're still a young man, you have your whole life ahead of you.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2007, 12:13:26 AM »

Why can I imagine all of us posting, asking Bill if he is okay, but not receiving any replies?  Then, after repeated pleas from all of us, a new post from Bill does appear and we are all horrified by the parallel to "The Statement of Randolph Carter."

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
oozingrectum
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2007, 02:07:13 AM »

In no real order:

The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here!
Anaconda
Boa Vs Python
Starship Troopers
Spaceballs
Bill C.
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2007, 08:35:03 AM »

Okay, hang on a minute...Spaceballs?!?  Admitted, it's certainly not Mel Brooks at his finest, but huh?

And you're lumping it in with Boa vs. Python?!?
Famous Mortimer
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2007, 10:34:52 AM »

First post...

The Roller Blade Seven
Robin Hood: Men In Tights
Urban Legends: Final Cut
Red Zone Cuba
Turkish Star Wars

Admittedly, I roared with laughter all the way through "Turkish Star Wars", so I'm not sure it belongs. It's even funnier when I remember copying it for a few mates, and accidentally unticked the subtitles box on DVD Shrink. Those poor fools had to make do without even being able to understand what the actors were saying :)

"The rich will do everything for the poor except get off their backs" - Karl Marx
oozingrectum
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2007, 11:22:46 AM »

Okay, hang on a minute...Spaceballs?!?  Admitted, it's certainly not Mel Brooks at his finest, but huh?

And you're lumping it in with Boa vs. Python?!?
Yes, Spaceballs. It's crap, especially compared to movies like Hyperspace.
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2007, 11:59:11 AM »

First post...

The Roller Blade Seven
Robin Hood: Men In Tights
Urban Legends: Final Cut
Red Zone Cuba
Turkish Star Wars

Admittedly, I roared with laughter all the way through "Turkish Star Wars", so I'm not sure it belongs. It's even funnier when I remember copying it for a few mates, and accidentally unticked the subtitles box on DVD Shrink. Those poor fools had to make do without even being able to understand what the actors were saying :)

Welcome aboard. 

Interesting thing about your choice of "Robin Hood:  Men in Tights" is that I do not find the movie that awful.  If we were grading it like a coin, it would probably be "Fair."  However, I can understand why it might be that painful to you.  When a comedy misses a viewer's funny spot, it becomes completely devoid of entertainment. 

Films like "The Man Who Saved The World" and the "Indian Superman" are amazingly bad to me, but I can still find some amusement in how awful they are at times.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2007, 12:11:52 PM »

Why Manos? I LOVE that movie.And ,believe it or not,even though I saw it on MSTK,Icannot stand that show.I may get some bad karma here,but I have to be honest about this. I HATE MSTK! It's annoying and the little heads in front of the screen are annoying!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Famous Mortimer
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2007, 01:01:53 PM »

Interesting thing about your choice of "Robin Hood:  Men in Tights" is that I do not find the movie that awful.  If we were grading it like a coin, it would probably be "Fair."  However, I can understand why it might be that painful to you.  When a comedy misses a viewer's funny spot, it becomes completely devoid of entertainment. 

Films like "The Man Who Saved The World" and the "Indian Superman" are amazingly bad to me, but I can still find some amusement in how awful they are at times.
"Indian Superman"? What the hell? This I have to see.

Robin Hood: Men in Tights was one of two films where I've walked out of the cinema before the end. And I'm normally a big Mel Brooks fan too. But I know people who like it, so I guess some of it is just me.

"The rich will do everything for the poor except get off their backs" - Karl Marx
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2007, 01:05:02 PM »

One thing I feel that is good about Robin Hood Men in Tights is the theme song, it gives my daughter, Kari and I something to sing as we walk through the Arroyo Seco archery range, and of course the Pasadena Roving Archers hate us for it.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Sardu
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2007, 02:53:13 PM »

Top 5 worst movies ever? Thanks to Netflix I've managed to see alot of horrible movies

5. Manos, Hands of Fate
4. Garbage Pail Kids The Movie
3. A Very Brady Sequal
2. Jaws of Death
1. Wolf Creek

D-Man
Bad Movie Lover

Only my head is tiny...

« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2007, 08:17:14 PM »

The Terror Within  (Alien ripoff that even steals lines from Alien)
Manos (Nothing to say that hasn't already been said)
Laserblast (Boring...)
Godzilla VS Megalon (Complete with Ultraman rip-off)
Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 (Half of this is just a re-cap of the first movie...)

Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2007, 08:37:43 PM »

The Terror Within  (Alien ripoff that even steals lines from Alien)

Along the lines of Alien ripoffs, I think that this might not be the worst.  I sort of enjoyed the idea of them all hiding in the bunker, with the gargoyles infesting the terrain above them.  Also the broken contact with other refuge stations was interesting.

A movie that your post reminded me of was Unknown Origin. It is so bad as to directly copy a few scenes from "The Thing."

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 5 worst movies ever « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.