Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:49:58 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 5 worst movies ever « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Author Topic: Top 5 worst movies ever  (Read 58976 times)
Menard
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 08:46:51 PM »

4) Blade Runner (1982)...That's right, I said it!

That "boo" button is looking awful good right now.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Ditto

Want to press it a few times just for fun? TeddyR
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 10:34:58 PM »

Not surprisingly, these are all fairly recent:

5:  Pearl Harbor
4:  Anacondas:  Hunt for the Blood Orchid
3:  Stick It
2:  Withchouse 2:  Blood Coven
1:  Death Tunnel

That's the stuff I've actually watched, though I still havent' fast-forwarded all the way to the end of Stick It.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Shaggs[Pl]
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 12:45:29 AM »

3. Berserker: The Nordic Cursde [something like thsat. The worst slasher I've ever seen]

The one with the guy "wrestling" the bear?  Man, if you have also seen that, I just lost a bet with a friend.  I bet Gary that I would never run into another person who had seen that movie.

Well, sorry :D

And I would like to add two more the worst movie [at least for me]:

- House Of Dead
- Burning Moon [well, gore is nice but overall this movie is very borring. In question of german gore - Only Buttgereit]
Foywonder
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2006, 01:22:12 AM »

No list of the worst ever is complete until you've seen this:

CURSE OF HALLOWEEN REVIEW

NOW SHOWING IN FOYEURISM:
GOLDEN BAT - Feast your eyes on the wildest, wackiest, funkiest, Chiba-est Japanese superhero movie you've probably never heard of
B-WARE THE BLOG! - My blog devoted to the schlocktastic!
Viktorcrayon
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2006, 05:56:49 AM »

In no particular order:

1 Speed 2:Cruise control

This is honestly the only movie i have stopped, and not watched trough. It was that bad. Even Willem Dafoe couldnt save it.

2:Captain Corelli's Mandolin

Nicholas Cage as a peace loving italian. Speaks english with an italian accent. This movie was horrible!!! I'm sure some chicks out there loved it tho.

3: Titanic

How this movie could become such a succes, is a complete mystery. It's ghastly.

4: Underworld

What a boring piece of **** (UnderGROUND on the other hand... that's an entertaining movie!)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114787/

5: American pie

Most unfunny thing ever
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 09:05:31 AM »

Glad to see that someone else loathes Underworld.  I was so excited to see it when it originally came out, but I have yet to stay awake through it.  That film drains me every time I attempt to watch it.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2006, 09:39:25 AM »

KYGOTC's bottom 5. (IN no order)

*Manos hand of fate
*The Sky divers
*Popye the movie
*Batman and Robin
*um...that brittney spears movie. i forgot the name.

ahh what the hell. I'll add one more
*Shaun of the Dead. (yea, i know. sue me.)

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
odinn7

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2006, 09:53:34 AM »

Glad to see that someone else loathes Underworld.  I was so excited to see it when it originally came out, but I have yet to stay awake through it.  That film drains me every time I attempt to watch it.

But...but....KATE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2006, 10:23:11 AM »

After seeing these I thought 'now that was a complete waste of time'

Pearl Harbour (in a class of its own. I'd rather watch Battlefield Earth twice)
Galaxina (never seen a movie that tries so hard to be funny, yet fails utterly)
Tomb Raider (enough said)
Van Helsing (ten millions of special effects do not a movie make)

Yes, I know Kate is in two of them, but she should pick her movies more carefully!

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
odinn7

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2006, 10:51:46 AM »

Unfortunately...if she's in a movie...I can sit through it and just watch her...I have a disease and she's it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2006, 11:05:10 AM »

...I have a disease and she's it.

I have another name for that disease
Just Plain Horse
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2006, 12:11:28 PM »

Okay, I want to and think eveyone should preface their picks by reminding others that their choices are based solely on what they've actually seen, not on someone else's opinions. Now, Andrew, I've seen the cover art for that Berserker movie, but never bothered t see the movie itself, so I can't throw it in. Also, I've not yet- nor will ever likely bother to- watched Battlefield Earth. John Travolta is someone I cannot hradly stomach in movies (I'm still amazed I could get through Pulp Fiction, but watching him get shot up was the biggest reward for my viewing experience).

1. Invasion of the Bee Girls

Why? Nudity from all the people I never wanted to see nude. For me, watching this movie was like turning over a full garbage can and having someone hold my face about two inches from the contents. What the hell is the deal with making a loose connection between women and bees? This was the inspiration for my argument that softcore is more damaging to young minds than hardcore.

2. Alligator 2: The Mutation

For some reason, I can't stand this movie, and some of the people in it make me physically ill just looking at them. Kind of ironic because I love it's predeccessor and catch it anytime it comes on TV. What a croc! I kill me!!

3. The Brainiac

If it wasn't for Sandra Bernhardt's brief late night show "Reel Wild Cinima" I never would have been lured into watching this badly dubbed, worse acted import. Harsh, awkward and sparsely populated (due to a shortage of people willing to appear in it, apparently)... oh, and did I mention how the monster looks? Whew. Makes me yearn for the sophistication of Roger Corman's earlier works...

4. The Beast with a Million Eyes

...Oh wait, maybe not. If you know your Corman movies, what can I add that hasn't been already mentioned by his detractors? Still, the appearance of a "killer" cow provided me with at least one laugh from this turd.

5. The Mutant

I'm a little fuzzy on this one, though I think it's been mentioned on this website amoung other places. I only caught like about 30 minutes of it one night on old late night tv. a monster goes around 'disappearing" people. I think it has a scene where some guy gets pulled under his bed. A grown man getting pulled under his bed- that's the highlight I can recall. I tried to watch this back when I was really interested in monster movies.. but I was so bored, I willingly gave into sleep.

Dis-Honorable mention:

The Dark: Absurd, convoluted 1970's mess that skirts sci-fi, monster mash, and skims detective material, but ultimately makes other crappy 70's films like "It Lives by Night" and "Scream of the Wolf" look focused and well-written. The highlight was watching some wannabe night patrolman get his head ripped off, while his body stumbles about. Whisper softy of "The DAAAARRK!"
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2006, 09:19:13 AM »

Unfortunately...if she's in a movie...I can sit through it and just watch her...I have a disease and she's it.

I know what you mean. The parts of Aeon Flux without Charlize Theron simply aren't the same.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2006, 07:32:26 PM »

Gotta go with...

" Manos " Hands of Fate
Mitchell
White Pongo
Robot Monster
Space Mutiny

In no paticular order.

Are you sure you are on the right forum? Robot Monster is one of the most entertaining bad movies ever made. It is sacred around here.

Yea. yew watch what yew say about Robot Monster around here or we shall....umm.....lower your karma or something. oooooo i bet your scared now.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Foywonder
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2006, 07:41:02 PM »

3. The Brainiac

If it wasn't for Sandra Bernhardt's brief late night show "Reel Wild Cinima" I never would have been lured into watching this badly dubbed, worse acted import. Harsh, awkward and sparsely populated (due to a shortage of people willing to appear in it, apparently)... oh, and did I mention how the monster looks? Whew. Makes me yearn for the sophistication of Roger Corman's earlier works..

BLASPHEMY!

NOW SHOWING IN FOYEURISM:
GOLDEN BAT - Feast your eyes on the wildest, wackiest, funkiest, Chiba-est Japanese superhero movie you've probably never heard of
B-WARE THE BLOG! - My blog devoted to the schlocktastic!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 5 worst movies ever « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.