Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:21:16 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Favorite Soft Drink « previous next »
Poll
Question: Which Soda is your favorite?
Coca-Cola
Pepsi
Mt. Dew
7-Up
A & W Brand Root Beers & Sodas
Barq's Root Beer
Crush sodas  (any flavor)
Dr. Pepper
Fanta (all flavors)
Faygo
Fresca
Ginger Ale (any brand)
Jolt Cola
Mug Root Beer
Mello Yello
Mr. Pibb
R.C. Cola
Shasta
Squirt
Sun Drop
Sierra Mist
Sprite
Tab
Vault
Slice
Jones Soda
Diet Rite
Big Red
Bawls
Sunkist
Welch's Soda (any flavor)
Surge
Sam's Club Soda
I like a brand not mentioned above
I don't like soft drinks

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Favorite Soft Drink  (Read 16021 times)
flackbait
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 12:03:38 AM »

Although I have such a hard time finding it I always have seemed to like mister pibb. Although I think my next favorite would be any type of root beer.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 07:16:32 AM »

I want Tizer-Ice back!  Hatred

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 09:17:45 AM »

I would say cola in general, since I'll drink whatever is available, and even enjoy store brands, but I would specifically say Pepsi is my number-one brand. Used to be a loyal Coke drinker, but I just find it doesn't taste as good as it used to.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Menard
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 07:41:57 PM »

I go through about two cases (24 cans) a week.

That few, huh?

I can knock out a case (24) in a day.

My favorite is Diet Mountain Dew, of sorts.

I usually try to buy store brands to save money and often end up buying Kroger's version, Diet Citrus Drop.

My very favorite though, even more than Diet Mountain Dew itself, is Meijer's store brand copy of it, Diet Rocky Mist; I'll drink even more in a day if I have that.

My tastes today are quite different than when I was a kid. As a kid, I loved root beer (can't stand the damn stuff today). I also liked Upper 10; similar to Sprite/7up. I can't stand Sprite/7up drinks today; just too damn sweet.

We have a local ginger ale in Winchester: Ale81. Good lord I can't stand that stuff. Ginger ale is bad enough, but this stuff will eat paint off of a car. We call it Winchester Swamp Water.

I do miss glass bottles; though it is easier to carry a 12 pack of cans with you.

Okay, the part that grosses out everyone who sees me drink a soft drink: I keep them at room temperature. I got used to that years ago when I worked security and had no place to keep soft drinks cold. They keep their fizz longer that way anyway.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 08:03:17 PM »

I learned a nifty trick from an old hillbilly at work....put peanuts in yer cola. It's actually quite good!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Menard
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 08:16:29 PM »

I learned a nifty trick from an old hillbilly at work....put peanuts in yer cola. It's actually quite good!

Shelled or unshelled?

Okay, the idea reminds me too much of boiled peanuts, and I can't stand to even look at that stuff.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 08:21:59 PM »

You just drop a handfull in yer pop bottle...and you eat the peanuts as you drink yer soda pop....I was skeptical at first as well...but it IS good...really! Never tried boiled peanuts...sounds weird to me as well.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 08:34:08 PM »

I guess I'm a old hillybilly, I've been doing that since I was a kid.

Peanuts and Dr. Pepper are best, however only in the glass bottles preferably the 10 oz. size with 2 oz bag of peanuts. When I was a kid you could get both the 10 oz DP and 2 oz bag of Planters Roasted for less than a 25 cents.

Menard
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 08:35:32 PM »

You just drop a handfull in yer pop bottle...and you eat the peanuts as you drink yer soda pop....

Never tried boiled peanuts...sounds weird to me as well.

It's apparently a Southern thing that is especially rampant in Florida. When I went to Florida one August, you couldn't avoid the road signs from shop or roadside vendors selling them.
Menard
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 08:38:01 PM »

I guess I'm a old hillybilly...

Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 08:55:16 PM »

I was on a Mountain Dew kick a while back, but it seems my overall favorite usually tends to be A&W Vanilla Cream Soda. Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2008, 04:42:12 PM »

Since I was a little kid, Orange Crush has been my favourite. I like it diet (sweetened with Splenda) or regular. I also like Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi but that's full of aspartame. I also like CPlus but less so.

Wish I could get it in glass bottles around here. Agree that the flavor in bottles is better. Haven't seen it in glass bottles in years.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 04:44:18 PM by JaseSF » Logged

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 11:42:31 AM »

Mountain Dew, especially since they've introduced some of the somewhat newer flavors to it, like the Orange "LiveWire" Mt. Dew, plus the three new ones you can vote for, the BlueBerry etc, ones they have.  Good stuff.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
JJ80
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 12:01:20 PM »

I only drink diet sodas, especially Coke, Pepsi and local Irn-Bru. They must also be bone-freezingly cold as I find that they taste better that way. Actually, like Shadow I prefer a can of diet cola first thing in the morning to coffee or tea.
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 01:52:09 PM »

Dr. Pepper for general drinking.

Mountain Dew during an RPG session with my friends.  I'm so freaking p*ssed that they took Mountain Dew Game Fuel off the market.  It tasted like drinking gummi bears and was an acknowledgement of who Mountain Dew's true consumer base was.  Now I drink Live Wire or Regular. 

Bawls if I need to pull an all-nighter.  Actually, I haven't had Bawls since March 4th, 2008 -- we held an all-night RPG session and  vigil when Gary Gygax passed from the Material Plane. 

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Favorite Soft Drink « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.