Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:55:22 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Bun in the oven! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Bun in the oven!  (Read 20670 times)
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 07:33:32 AM »

Boy, and it seems like just yesterday when you announced the last bundle of joy!  Time must be speeding up for me...

Congratulamations!

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
odinn7

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2006, 09:43:50 AM »

Wow...more power to you...I have one and she wears me out (of course, I'm an old man)...

Congratulations!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2006, 10:08:11 AM »

Congrats to Andrew, Katie, Jenna and Little Andy.

Whew.  After our second, we thought 'there is NO WAY we could handle a third."  With one, you can split time.  With two, you can divide and conquer.  With three, you are outnumbered....   TeddyR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Gerry
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 05:28:31 PM »

Congrats, Andrew! (just saw this).

Michelle and I are expecting our third too, due at the end of February.  No way am I getting a minivan though.  I'll drive two cars everywhere before I do that...or see if I can find an old wood-panelled station wagon that's still in good working condition.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 05:35:16 PM »

Indeed, I think that three will change the balance of power in the house.  The good thing is that Jenna will be four and getting more manageable.

Hey, how many children does Nathan over at Cold Fusion have?  Three?  Odd, that...

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2006, 08:29:41 PM »

Congratulations Andrew, Katie and family, in spite of all the pain in the neck problems kids can cause you,(seem to be different ones at each stage they go through), children are truly one of the Lord's greatest blessings.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2006, 04:20:22 AM »

Give the man a cigar!

I can't imagine what it's like to have kids.
Sometimes, a wife and kids seem light years away to me and I'm going on 33 years old.
One of these days I'll get hitched and have a kid.
One of these days...

Anyway, what are you hoping for...a boy or a girl?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 10:14:05 AM by Ashthecat » Logged
Gerry
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2006, 11:28:02 AM »

Hey, how many children does Nathan over at Cold Fusion have?  Three?  Odd, that...

I was thinking four, but it could be three.  You kind of lose track after they reach a certain critical mass, not to mention when they bring all their friends over.  I think we had 8 kids at our house at one point yesterday and only two of 'em are ours.
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2006, 11:40:05 AM »

Ash, since we already have one of each - either would be fine with me.  Katie has often said she does not mind which we get.  To that, I replied that I would rather not live in a house with four women once the girls were teenagers.

When I was growing up, there was a family next door.  The father wanted a boy, but their first was a girl, so was the second.  They decided to try a third time - twin girls.  After that, they quit.

Gerry, I think it must be all the wide open spaces out in UT.  Nathan looks around, sees all the empty land and says to himself, "What this needs is more people."  (You know, it would be funnier if I knew Nathan were reading this).

Yup, always a lot of fun when you get a bunch of kids together.  Todd and Jenn's birthday party saw all the fathers rounding up the children (along with stray adult males without children) and herding them home from the restaurant while the girls stayed to talk.  I think we had six adults and ten children, the oldest of which was eight.   Most were four and under.  It was an interesting walk by to Todd's house, then we positioned ourselves at strategic chokepoints and kept the kids in the "safe areas."

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2006, 03:33:20 PM »

Andrew, I grew up in a house with 6 female type people, my mother and 5 younger sisters, my dad was always running of to the store for shall we say, unusual items, when I got a driver's licence I got to take over the business. I found it embarrassing, the degree of which depended on what I was having to buy.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Gerry
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 04:59:52 PM »

Nathan looks around, sees all the empty land and says to himself, "What this needs is more people."

Now if we could just get all of them to move out into the desert where they belong.  My wife's dad lives in Cleveland...Cleveland, Utah that is.  They have a higher population of dinosaur fossils there than they do people.

It was an interesting walk by to Todd's house, then we positioned ourselves at strategic chokepoints and kept the kids in the "safe areas."

I always enjoy it when "chokepoint" and "kids" are used in the same sentence. 
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 05:42:55 PM »

Andrew, I grew up in a house with 6 female type people, my mother and 5 younger sisters, my dad was always running of to the store for shall we say, unusual items, when I got a driver's licence I got to take over the business. I found it embarrassing, the degree of which depended on what I was having to buy.

Somebody should start a Rescue for young men trapped in a situation like that.  Thinking up the acronym could be a delicate affair.

I always enjoy it when "chokepoint" and "kids" are used in the same sentence. 

English can be a fun language.  Hey, did they ever approve "Spork" as a word?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 07:07:28 PM »

Congrats, Andrew, despite becoming outnumbered in your own home, you should be an old pro at the parenting game by now.

My sister and her husband are expecting their first in March, my cousin's wife is due with their first child in about 10 days. Another cousin and his wife have their first who just turned 6 months around X-Mas. Lots of babies in my extended family lately, luckily we found out I have the hidden talent of being able to rock a child to sleep quite easily. I'm suddenly more popular among my relatives.

One of my aunts wanted a girl so bad she kept trying, and got four boys before they decided it was time to give up.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
raj

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 01:52:58 PM »

Congrats on the move from man-to-man coverage to playing zone defense.  Thumbup
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 04:01:44 PM »

My parents did the "try until we have a girl" game. I was the fourth and a girl...Hanging around with three older brothers made me a tomboy and the Salvation Army happy to get all those pretty dresses and curlers. Congrats Andrew.

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Bun in the oven! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.