Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:45:43 PM
713372 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Damsel golfer in distress « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Damsel golfer in distress  (Read 4186 times)
Efrem Sepulveda
« on: December 31, 2006, 09:35:49 PM »

I remember in the late 80s that there was a Tv movie on USA's Saturday Nightmares where this woman golfer was being hunted to subject her to experiments.  Any leads on this movie?
Efrem Sepulveda
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 12:37:48 AM »

I have not gotten a repsonse yet so this might help you all in bad movieland.  This film that I am trying to get a title for is similar to a mid-1970s movie "Hello means Goodbye" with Sally Sturthers.  I remember clearly that the film dealt with a golfer of all things.  Maybe this info can help you.
Efrem Sepulveda
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 12:41:13 AM »

I have not gotten a repsonse yet so this might help you all in bad movieland.  This film that I am trying to get a title for is similar to a mid-1970s movie "Hello means Goodbye" with Sally Sturthers.  I remember clearly that the film dealt with a golfer of all things.  Maybe this info can help you.

Oops, I meant "Aloha Means Goodbye"
unluckytourist
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 06:21:35 PM »

It probally isn't this flick, but since no one else has had a shot, I'll throw out Blades. About the killer lawn mower harrassing golfers, one being female. I don't recall anything about experiments though.
Sorry if its not remotely close.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 01:05:26 PM »

Unfortunately, I think we can discount "Blades."  A review for that one is going up in the near future, to Efram will be able to look it over.

It sounds like the movie we are looking for is a thriller, with someone who wants to kidnap a woman golfer and use her for experiments or harvest her body parts (or something along those lines).

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
soundtransit
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 05:40:59 PM »

Found it!!  I used a keyword search for golf and I came up with an episode from Hammer House of Mystery and Suspense entitled "The Late Nancy Irving."  It was from 1986 and was shown on USA's Saturday Nightmares.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Damsel golfer in distress « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.