Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:08:18 AM
713405 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Create Your Own B-Movie Premise! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Create Your Own B-Movie Premise!  (Read 18689 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 02:26:57 AM »

Ghosts Vs Zombies

In the spirit of "High Plains Drifter", the ghost of a local politician who was murdered a year earlier returns to find out who killed him. Shortly after his arrival, the city is overrun with zombies.

I haven't quite yet worked up a storyline, but I've thought up a couple of interesting scenes.

The city has a corrupt mayor, who does what all corrupt mayors do in these movies, and was a political opponent of the slain politician.

At some point, the mayor gets infected by a zombie bite. While his loyal bodyguard is thinking of a possible escape, the mayor, now a zombie, makes some comment about "making an appeal to his new constituency", then kills & eats his bodyguard. A short time later, the slain politician shows up, & seeing that his former rival is now a zombie, pulls a gun & says "I always wanted to do this. Here's what I really think of your projected credit non-deferment policy!"

Of course, being a ghost, the slain politician can move freely amongst the zombies, as he collect guns & food for survivors.

In one scene, the slain politician has an encounter with his own cadaver, and has to shoot "himself" in the head.

That's about all I have for this one, except for a scene in which the slain politician encounters the ghosts of previous city leaders going back 200 years, but I'm not sure that would serve any purpose.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 06:49:10 AM »

Wouldn't the slain politician be able to repossess himself? Question

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2007, 10:42:40 AM »

Wouldn't the slain politician be able to repossess himself? Question

I'd thought about that, but I thought some angle having to do with this whole "separation of the confines of the body & freedom of the spirit" thing might work better, not to mention, it makes for an amusing situation.

I also thought about having the corrupt mayor's ghost coming back to make amends after the slain politician puts his zombie down, but this is one of those cases where I have a couple of scenes & I'm trying to build a script around it. No plot or storyline yet.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
CoreyHeldpen
Bad Movie Lover

I think these komodos need to leave this cruise.

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2007, 09:07:24 PM »

Edited to add: Would anyone be interested in writing an interactive b-flick based on any of the premises where we can all chip in?  I've done it before and the story takes some wild turns when each writer leaves off with a cliff hanger kinda thing.

Yes. Yes, yes, yes, let's do that some time!

"The only three things I hate are demons, malfunctioning robots, and monster movies that don't show you the monster."
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2007, 04:19:15 PM »

A masked pro wrestling champion (perhaps El Hijo del Santo) is headed for a tour of Japan when suddenly bad weather forces an emergency landing of the plane in The Carpathian Mountains. Soon they are all headed for Transylvania. Also on the plane was a MMA fighter headed for Japan ( a Martial Arts master),  a hardnosed black detective, a former Olympic gold medalist female gymnast and a professor who specializes in the supernatural and who's been exhibiting an ancient Egyptian Mummy he claims can be brought back to life .  Soon they come across a mysterious, eerie castle, the  property of a fearsome Count, who has as his guest a scientific genius obsessed with extending life, a servant who's a hunchback and even more firightful surprises. As it turns outs, they've long been awaiting some guests but the Count warns them something decidedly out of ordinary , or as out of the ordinary as it gets for Transylvania, has been going on in the area of late.  There's been strange lights seen in the night skies, following which some say the dead are made to walk the Earth once again...and the Count fears these occurence are growing ever nearer to his castle's domain. Still to come...werewolves, zombies, aliens, a giant monster, a robot, pro wrestling, Kung Fu, a blood-draining murder mystery, and the formation of a supernatural team lead by a genetically enhanced El Hijo del Santo, designed to defend the Earth starting with Transylvania.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 04:20:57 PM by JaseSF » Logged

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2007, 01:20:51 AM »

I've actualy been working on this one.

"Cyborg Zombie Dinosaurs!"

Some evil mastermind wants to overthrow the leaders of the planet, but he needs an army to do that.

"I could use men," he thinks to himself, "but men can be wounded, killed. They can be killed because they live. But what if i were to make an army of the UNDEAD?"

But his moment of glory soon fades. "Zombies are slow, soft, and dull witted. BUT What if I were to give them robotic limbs and implant an A.I. in their brains? GENIUS!"

Then basicly he decides to take it a step further and make them cornivourus dinosaurs instead of humans. 

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Flangepart

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2007, 11:16:59 AM »

BounceGiggle
I want to do a flick about a vegitarian/vegan who becomes a zombie, and has more angst then Ann Rice ever dreamed of! Naturaly, its a chick flick...

Oh..oh! Why not one, where an executive working for the Sci-Fi channel gets hold of good movies, and actualy has them shown on the network!?....nah...just not believable...

A dentist scrapes stuff off the teeth of a nuclear plant worker. It grows into a blob like monster, that sucks the bones right out of people. PLACK, THE UNBELIVABLE!- " dental hygene just got a lot more important."

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
fortunato
Bad Movie Lover

The laziest man on mars.

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2007, 06:09:27 PM »

I have a couple ideas for truly terrible films.

Armageddon II
The mother of the original asteroid decides to attack Earth as revenge for her son's death. Featuring all of the surviving characters from the first film. More bad music, more inappropriate humor, more animal crackers for your summer movie pleasure.

King of the Grasshoppers
A deranged madman uses an unholy mix of science and technology to create three monstrous grasshoppers that inexplicably feed on human flesh. Using advanced brainwashing techniques, he attempts to use them in his bid to take over the world.

an untitled slasher picture
Pretty much the only idea I had for this one was that I wanted the guy who always says "We're all gonna die" be the one to survive through no effort of his own. I always sympathize with that character type for some reason.

Goblins still exist. Your Grandpa Seth is telling you!

Are you nuts? You tryin' ta turn me into a homo?

You're TEARING ME APART, Lisa!

"May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt such a thing. I will do it myself."
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2007, 08:49:11 PM »

Pretty much the only idea I had for this one was that I wanted the guy who always says "We're all gonna die" be the one to survive through no effort of his own. I always sympathize with that character type for some reason.
So do I. It's because the poor guy only wants to get home safe!

And stop reading my thoughts! I had this idea too, it would start with the Bruce Cambell/Reggie Bannister/Corey Feldman type hanging upside down with their throaght slit.

fortunato
Bad Movie Lover

The laziest man on mars.

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2007, 01:23:42 AM »

My bad. :(

"May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt such a thing. I will do it myself."
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2007, 06:54:39 AM »

No, it's not your fault, I didn't even mention it before.

fortunato
Bad Movie Lover

The laziest man on mars.

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2007, 01:22:17 PM »

I know. I was j/k. It's all good, though.

clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2007, 03:16:46 PM »

Awesome username btw.

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Create Your Own B-Movie Premise! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.