Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:10:36 AM
713382 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  2 movies with no names « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2 movies with no names  (Read 1941 times)
Bruce
« on: February 16, 2002, 08:34:06 AM »

1. Group of middle-class kids on way to holiday island in private plane - inevitable engine problems force them to land on a different island inhabited by a family of inbred psychos. I'm remebering incest, granpa hanging bodies in the cellar and grandma stabbing someone in the eye with kniting needle - oh yeah and something about a swing going over a cliff! What is it called - I just want to make sure that I never see it again by mistake!!

2. Diner in the middle of nowhere - great burgers - made of human flesh!! Would quite like to see this one again but have no title.

Please help me!!!
Cullen
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2002, 12:33:24 PM »

..."American Gothic"
Scott D
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2002, 01:42:32 PM »

Blood Diner.

Love BD. I wish i could find it to buy.
Trevor the Rat
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2002, 03:48:07 AM »

dude blood diner wasn't in the middle of nowhere it just looked like it from the cover. the diner was like in the middle of a city for god's sake so either bruce is interperating from what he thought the story looked like from the front cover or scott d is wrong. i love blood diner. i laugh my ass off everytime i watch it. to think i got this movie for 3 bucks.
Andrew
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2002, 11:42:15 AM »

I agree with the first being "American Gothic."  The second sounds a bit like "Motel Hell," just cannot rememeber if anyone ate burgers during the movie.

Andrew
Scott D
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2002, 12:06:58 PM »

the plot summary at IMDB.com, Bruce's other movie is Motel Hell.

Plot Sum:
Farmer Vincent kidnaps unsuspecting travellers and is burying them in his garden. Unfortunately for his victims, they are not dead. He feeds his victims to prepare them for his roadside stand. His motto is: It takes all kinds of critters...to make Farmer Vincents fritters. The movie is gory, but is also a parody of slasher movies like Last House on the Left.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  2 movies with no names « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.