Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:40:18 AM
713396 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What are you listening to....................................RIGHT NOW?!!!!!!!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Author Topic: What are you listening to....................................RIGHT NOW?!!!!!!!!  (Read 48815 times)
Yaddo 42
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2007, 07:24:56 AM »

Scottie, got that song on my computer. I wish I had discovered Sigur Ros sooner, '02 when I started listening to them.

One of the comedy channels on AOL Radio again. Right now music cues from Bugs Bunny Cartoons by Carl Stalling. Instant childhood nostalgia.

Now it's the old Bill Cosby routine about the Lone Ranger and Tonto. "You go to hell,  Kemosabe!"

Fun mixes of bits of various comedians old and current. I miss Mitch HedBerg, and like to finally hear some Shelly Berman. The Muslim comics on the Axis of Evil tour are pretty good. Dane Cook still sucks.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Torgo

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2007, 10:44:16 PM »

TESTAMENT "The Very Best of"

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2007, 11:29:29 PM »

Claude Bollman's version of "The Preacher." (solo jazz piano -- awesome!)
Yaddo 42

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2007, 05:31:14 AM »

It was "Alcohol" by the Kinks.
Now it's "Find the Cost of Freedom" by CSNY.

The damn talk station ditched the oldies show, must have been filler programming until they added this stupid Chit Chat show they've got on now. I'd swear half of the show is taken up by overproduced bumpers with music montages and random bits of dialogue.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Masked_Maverick
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2007, 05:28:27 PM »

Reborn-Stryper
Yaddo 42

« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2007, 07:06:28 AM »

Reborn-Stryper

Are you a legit fan? Listening ironicly? Being held hostage? Conducting audio experiements? Stereo war with the neighbors?

If your a legit fan please don't take my jokes the wrong way, it's just that I knew a lot of Christian Rock fans in high school. Even they didn't like Stryper when they were a current band. Petra was more their speed.

Torgo

« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2007, 10:47:30 PM »

THE POLICE  "Zenyatta Mondatta"

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Potato king
Dedicated Viewer

ölöm

« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2007, 05:10:18 AM »

At this very moment I am listening to Jeff Waynes "The Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds."
I have listened it six times in one week and seen the live performance dvd twice, but I still can't get enough of it.
dean

« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2007, 10:11:40 AM »

At this very moment I am listening to Jeff Waynes "The Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds."
I have listened it six times in one week and seen the live performance dvd twice, but I still can't get enough of it.

Oh The Musical Version of WOTW is one of my obsessions.  Bought the collector's edition a while ago, with some extra songs and edited voiceovers.  Love it.

Because I'm also an electronica fan, the cd: Ulla dub Ulla [or something like that, don't have it right in front of me] the 'remix' cd is brilliant.  Nothing like a breakbeat version of Eve of War by one of my favourite acts, Hybrid, to really get you thumping.

I even did a remix of eve of war, which even though is complete crap, was just fun to sample.  I posted it a while ago here but I have a feeling the link doesn't work anymore [my net's been up and down lately, so it's hard to check]

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Potato king
Dedicated Viewer

ölöm

« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2007, 10:39:55 AM »

Nope, doesn't work. Could you try to upload it again, would be nice to hear it. Thumbup
dean

« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2007, 01:36:00 AM »

Just tried THIS link which worked.  It's an old remix though, and I've been playing around with making a newer, better quality one, but so far haven't found the time to fiddle with it...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Potato king
Dedicated Viewer

ölöm

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2007, 05:21:20 AM »

Good work, this is pretty trippy  Cheers Nice one
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2007, 08:55:03 PM »

Total Chaos- 17 years of Chaos

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2007, 10:46:30 PM »

Unseen-Waste of time

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2007, 11:08:30 PM »

an electric fan

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What are you listening to....................................RIGHT NOW?!!!!!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.