Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:22:35 AM
713348 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My 10 worst films for 2006 « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: My 10 worst films for 2006  (Read 16791 times)
otisberg77
Dedicated Viewer

Costa Del Lex. Luthorville. Marina del Lex. Otisbe

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 06:23:20 AM »

And Vinne Jones being absolutely s**t didnt bother any body in X3???
Say what you like about Brian Singer, but as far as X Men casting goes he got it right, he would never have cast that talentless prick!
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 06:36:29 AM »

Would you be willing to say that to Vinnie's face?

I didn't think so.   TeddyR
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 07:48:26 AM by Ashthecat » Logged
otisberg77
Dedicated Viewer

Costa Del Lex. Luthorville. Marina del Lex. Otisbe

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 07:11:50 AM »

I would actually, I know Vinnie's Nephew, I grew up in Watford where Vinnie is from, wish I could say he is a nice guy,  such a terrible presence in films, he is to acting what he was to football, a thug.
Neville

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 07:43:58 AM »

What? No mentions to "Ultraviolet" yet?

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 12:50:02 PM »

this guy said he was sleeping so deeply through "Over the Hedge" that the occasional laughter of the audience couldn't wake him. how would you know they were occasionaly laughing  Question

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
odinn7

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 01:21:32 PM »

this guy said he was sleeping so deeply through "Over the Hedge" that the occasional laughter of the audience couldn't wake him. how would you know they were occasionaly laughing  Question

Yes...but this is the same guy that rates films based on their trailers as he admittedly hasn't viewed all the films he deicdes are trash.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
BTM

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 03:58:51 PM »

You all know that I rate films by their plausibility and reality flaws.   :

Uh.. are you sure you're on the right discussion board?  Sure you shouldn't be over at "seriousfilmcritique.com" or something?

Snakes On a Plane #1?!?!?  Blasphemy!  It wasn't a Citizen Kane by any means, but it does what it sets out to do, it's entertaining and doesn't claim to be anything more than what it is.

In a year that saw crap like Little Man, The Santa Clause 3, Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj, Zoom, Pink Panther, Nacho Libre, and HappyFeet, you pick THAT??  Hell, at least SoaP was fun to watch.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 12:57:30 PM by BTM » Logged

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Foywonder
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 04:13:28 PM »

WyreWizard is the same goof who was on these boards back before Snakes on a Plane opened up screaming bloody murder about being offended by the sheer stupidity of the very concept to the point people were asking Wyre if he even comprehended what the subject matter this message board is based on. When I read the top 10 I immediately scoffed when I saw SOAP labeled as both the worst of the year and worst movie idea ever, and then I reread the opener where Wyre outright admits to having not seen some of these movies. Again...

Lookingup

Hey, I do annual list called THE TOP 10 MOVIES I DIDN'T PAY TO SEE... but I don't label it a Worst of that year list nor do I put out a worst 10 list based on movies I actually saw and those I dismissed based on the trailer. Doing that sort of thing makes the author look like a total goof.

NOW SHOWING IN FOYEURISM:
GOLDEN BAT - Feast your eyes on the wildest, wackiest, funkiest, Chiba-est Japanese superhero movie you've probably never heard of
B-WARE THE BLOG! - My blog devoted to the schlocktastic!
Neville

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 05:34:40 PM »

In a year that saw crap like Little Man, The Santa Clause 3, Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj, Zoom, Pink Panther, Nacho Libre, and Happy Feet, you pick THAT??  Hell, at least SoaP was fun to watch.

"Happy Feet" is a great film, it's probably the best animated film of the year.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Bill C.
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 06:05:47 PM »

While I'd like to actually see the films to be able to properly judge how bad they are--I looked at trailers for...films...such as Little Man (about two and a half decades too late to jack that particular Tex Avery idea there, Wayans Bros.), the remakes of When A Stranger Calls and The Hills Have Eyes, BloodRayne, and Ultraviolet (okay, I at least saw parts of both of those) and I think: why bother?
Torgo

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2007, 09:11:26 PM »

Snakes on a plane was a fun little B movie that was meant to be enjoyed with a theater full of crazy people (which is how I saw it) or with some beer and pizza on a day when there isn't much of anything going on.

I think they messed up by not designing it as a R rated movie to begin with and filming it that way.  They could have then released it last spring while the internet buzz was insane about the film's title.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pilgermann

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2007, 01:42:38 AM »

In a year that saw crap like Little Man, The Santa Clause 3, Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj, Zoom, Pink Panther, Nacho Libre, and Happy Feet, you pick THAT??  Hell, at least SoaP was fun to watch.

"Happy Feet" is a great film, it's probably the best animated film of the year.

Happy Feet was nicely done.  I think that Monster House was the best animated film of the year, though.

Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2007, 07:22:05 AM »

"5.  The Hitcher.  I know this film is still bring promoted.  But its promos started last month so this qualifies as a 2006 film.  What makes this film so bad?  Simple.  The villain.  The standard cookie-cut psychopath.  Every murderous villain in every movie is a psychopath.  Everytime I hear the words "I want you to say 4 little words, 'I want to die.'"  I tell him "I want you to say 'I am no different from every other murderous movie villain.  My creators lack imagination so they have to make me a psychopath.""

i think you should take a gander at the original first before you say anything, and at least give the remake a chance its a very good storyline and the original is great. so idk if i were you id hold off and see it first, i mean you actually watched john tucker must die sooooo i dont think this'll hurt you to much. but hey i could be wrong  TeddyR

" 6.  When a stranger calls.  Stupid Stupid Stupid.  I mean, who wrote this film?  Beavis and Butthead?  A young lady getting harassed on the phone by a stranger.  Tries tracing the calls only to find the calls are coming from within the house.  I swear, why are most movie villains all psychopaths?"

Whole heartidly agree this film was the biggest pile of s**t of the year. but i like the original.

" 2:  Black Christmas.  Bad film, Bad idea.  Whoever wrote this piece of garbage should be banned from the film industry.  Making a horror film themed around a time of celebration and joy is wrong.  Simply wrong.""

LOL! watch Silent Night Deadly Night and get back to me, and it shouldn't be banned people like you who dislike the idea just shouldn't go see it simple as that.

"1  Snakes on a Plane.  The absolute worst idea for a film in the history of filming.  Samuel L. Jackson should not have wasted his acting talent on this piece of crap excuse for a film.  The pot-smoker who wrote this film deserves to be hanged.
I have a strong feeling this film will have a sequel called "Piranhas on a Cruise Ship""

it was like that intentionally, think of it as a b-movie with an a-movie budget. i loved it.

it sounds like you go into these movies expecting award winning films and take them way to seriously, but some of the titles you listed i wouldnt waste a second of my life watching.

T-Rex Television
Dedicated Viewer

I Am The Walrus!!

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2007, 05:54:17 PM »

Yes, i agree. and pretty much 95% of all movies since the '90's are all total sh*t also. The only one I also dont agree with is Snakes On  A Plane, I thought that was pretty good.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 05:55:49 PM by T-Rex Television » Logged

"Be still my dog of war, I understand your pain. We have all lost someone we love..."

Wicked Nick
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2007, 09:50:26 AM »

Come on! Snakes on a plane was awsome. It was a lot more inteligent than I thought it would be, and it had Samuel L. Jackson. Enough said.

Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My 10 worst films for 2006 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.