Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:37:57 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  Film title, help me please ! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Film title, help me please !  (Read 18554 times)
Pennywise_-
« on: January 18, 2007, 10:34:06 PM »

Hi, Im a first time poster here, the site is GREAT. Im a lover of b movies. I once saw a movie on TV about a couple of brothers, a girl and a boy which was played by grown ups. they start a journey and they end up in holland havin tea with the queen, they travelled with a dog through europe makin the most stupid things i have ever seen. they go to the opera and stuff like that. i used to know the name but it slipped my mind, please help me with the title, i just wanna get that movie. thanks !
Pennywise_-
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 11:11:54 PM »

Hey !
I can also remember they (bro and sis) wore glasses and they had big teeth and they looked like morons. please help me.
Pennywise_-
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 06:31:31 AM »

Hey and now I can also remember that the movie was actually Dutch or it could have been German... help me please !!!!!!!!
Javakoala
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 07:05:17 AM »

It almost sounds like Slapstick.  Check the listing and see if it rings any bells.  The glasses and big teeth description fit. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088134/

Hope this helps.
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 09:32:13 AM »

Slapstick would be my guess as well. It's a horrible adaptation of a Vonnegut novel starring Jerry Lewis and Madeline Kahn. I watched it once years ago, excited because I enjoyed the novel. Boy, was I disappointed.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Pennywise_-
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 03:26:45 PM »

Hiya,
Ive been checkin Slapstick and it doesnt match the descripiton of this flick i have in my mind... what f**** would that be ? Its not Slapstick cause in the movie i remember there are not aliens involved.... what i remember is a brother and a sister wearin glasses and havin big teeth travellin through europe and at the end they encounter the queen of holland. the movie finishes with them wanderin about the dutch royal palace, with their dog as well.... before that they go to a meetin of the EEC and they caused the members to fight, a complete chaos.... please, help me find the title of the movie.... thanks in advance
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 05:50:12 PM »

This sort of film is not my strong point.  Some IMDB searching turned up this one, but I cannot find any good review that details the plot enough to be of help.  I have not seen it, but thought I would provide you the info just in case:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0260760/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pennywise_-
New Visitor

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 10:57:01 PM »

Heya
sorry but the movie im lookin for is neither Slapstick nor Bon Plan... thanks anyway... guess ill have to keep on searchin... any info will be very useful... c u later... Question
Spiff
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 09:16:42 AM »

Sounds a bit like Grimm (kind of a retelling of Hansel and Gretel) but I don't remember a dog.
frank
Bad Movie Lover

"I'm a big boy now, Johnny."

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 02:05:00 AM »

OK, I feel challenged... Somehow I donŽt think this is a German movie, unless it was released before the Didi Hallervorden and Otto Waalkes era. In fact, if EEC refers to "European Economic Community" it must be post-1957, but pre-1993, as from 1993 on this was called EC ("Eurpoean Community", as one pillar of the EU ("European Union"). Then, the final scene with the queen and the council is likely to have taken place in Brussels, making this the queen of and probably a movie from Belgium.

IŽve browsed some movie archives, but no luck so far. It might be helpful to know if this was a straight to TV movie and if it was dubbed in Englisch...

IŽll keep an eye on this...

......"Now toddle off and fly your flying machine."
WOOF!
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 04:27:02 AM »

Theo en Thea en de ontmaskering van het Tenenkaasimperium
It's (as the title makes obvious) a very cheesy Dutch movie with the brother and sister Theo and Thea undertaking all kinds of adventures. I don't know if it's just as enjoyable for the not-Dutch viewers because of the many cameo's of Dutch actors. A lot of jokes are therefore difficult to understand.
In the Netherlands Theo and Thea have gotten a Cultstatus and especially Arjan Ederveen, who playes Theo, has risen to be one of the funniest persons alive.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  Film title, help me please ! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.