Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:38:26 AM
713408 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  TEETH « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TEETH  (Read 6177 times)
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« on: January 25, 2007, 12:20:28 AM »

Just read about this flick over at www.creature-corner.com! This horror (comedy?) film involves a girl that learns the hard way about her "no no special place." Apparently her vagina is filled with teeth, leading to some nut nibbling, cock gobbling, penis pulverizing, what have you.  BounceGiggle The film screened at Sundance and was apparently picked up for distribution. No word yet on a limited theatrical release or a future DVD release, but this is something I am going to keep an eye on. Who knows, "Teeth" may become a future cult classic.

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 06:52:28 AM »

Gentlemen, we are witness to history in the making. All artistic works that follow this cinematic acheivement will forever take second place (if that high) to this masterpiece of 16mm.

Andrew, move this to your new section, I don't know what Mr. Jordan is thinking but he either has incredibly low expectations, or is oppositely, a child.

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 08:46:30 AM »

As Mr. Briggs hinted, Trek has posted about this one (but the thread title might throw you off):

http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,112684.0.html

Definitely a movie that will have to be seen before passing final judgement.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 01:09:16 PM »

Mr. Briggs, please refer to me as Jordan, not Mr. Jordan. I am not a grade school principal. Secondly, I didn't notice that other forum topic as it didn't involve the film's title (which Andrew pointed out). Thirdly... yeah, I am a child. LOL! But which one of us here in the forums isn't?!  Wink

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 11:11:43 AM »

Well, we already had the Killer Condom from Troma (who else, indeed). Are you sure this film isn't about the Tooth Fairy?

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 03:08:55 PM »

The pre-quel will be... "The Crawling Tally Wacker"...The plot?......It's searching for it's false teeth.....Oops..... Buggedout
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 03:13:06 PM by Poogie » Logged

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Torgo

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 03:21:49 PM »

***1/2 out of ****.

I just got a chance to watch the DVD of this flick last night.

If you're a guy this movie will have you cringing and covering your eyes multiple times throughout.  The plot involves a high school girl who is coming of age but just happens to have a mutant set of teeth in her vagina.  The girl named Dawn is played the gorgeous   Jess Weixler (who is 27 years old actually).   She turns in a tour-de-force performance IMO and the rest of the cast is solid throughout as well.  The movie shows surprising restraint throughout but goes for the gore jugular when it needs to and those moments are ones that I'm really surprised that this movie got through the MPAA uncut, especially with how goofy they are when sex is mixed with violence of any sort.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »

i posted a movie clip on here a few days ago from teeth. it is a very hilarious movie. has anyone seen the original? I'm not exactly sure if its a remake or a just complete rip-off, its actually a lot different from the demenison extreme version. its a french film for one from either late nineties or early 2000 and involves a love story ( she meets an impotent nerd that won't be in danger of her) i actually liked the original a lot better because it had more closure...there are a lot of similarites though, such as the potential rape and the infamouse gyno exam.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 05:09:42 PM »

I can't wait 'til this film is being "released" over here, the press and BBFC are gonna go mental! I bet it gets banned.

dean

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 09:23:24 AM »

Saw this pretty much exactly a year ago at the Melbourne International Film Festival to a packed cinema and it was a blast.

Lots of creepy wierd moments, and the acting is generally pretty terrible etc.

I didn't know there was a remake, or if this is a rip off etc, but it was great fun anyways. 

Not sure if the version in the states was the one I saw, but there was a fair bit of gore at just the right moments, and a few icky moments, especially for the lads in the crowd.

Most of the acting seemed very over the top including the main girl, but she did a good job for the most part.

It's not a horror movie, unless you have a penis.  Very much a film where you laugh at how ridiculously bad the situations are. 

I liked it, so I hope you all do too, but it's not an easy film to watch... Buggedout

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »

"Easy" is not the word for it. I saw the trailer for the film, after reading a review for the film. It is not a film I'm going to see, if only because it makes me wince even more than watching what happens to that boy scout in "Lair of the White Worm."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  TEETH « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.