Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:51:49 PM
713372 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Crossover You'd like to see « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Crossover You'd like to see  (Read 16738 times)
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 06:39:22 PM »

Alligator People vs Creature from the Black Lagoon 
Turns out the Alligator man crawled out of the quicksand.  They transport him to a place where he'd be comfortable and away from humans-the Black Lagoon in Brazil.  There he has a fight with the local top predator-GilMan.  With a group of envirmentalists caught in the middle

King Kong vs Q the Winged Serpent
Q is bigger and stronger than the pterdactyls on Skull island, so Kong would have a fight. 

Attack of the 50ft Woman and Amazzing Colossual Man vs Villiage of the Giants
Giant adults try to discipline giant teenages (Ironically, no one in the movie is under 30 years old

last but not least
Destroy all Monsters: American Style
The Aliens fromEarth vs the Flying Sauers are at war with the Aliens from Kronus(moive about a giant ticker-toy space robot...really)  The EVSFS aliens control the Giant Claw and the other aliens create another Kronus.  They decide to use earth as their battle ground.  Only a team of Earth monster can turn back the alien invaders.
King Kong, Q the Winged Serpent, Rhedusaurs(from Beas from 20,000 Fathoms) Giant Scorpion, Taruntula.  Giant Octopus from It came from beneth the Sea, Deadly Mantis  all in one great epic battle.  Oh, did I mention the aliens were raising the Ants from Them in a new colony from labor, and they escape.  Somebody make this movie!

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 06:46:17 PM »

Kronos might be the most underrated movie monstrosity in history: a gigantic alien robot that sucks in and absorbs radiation making it stronger. Drop whatever bomb you want on it and it'll only get stronger...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 08:33:41 PM »

Batman Superman crosover movie. 'Nuff said.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Just Plain Horse
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 10:49:45 AM »

Kronos might be the most underrated movie monstrosity in history: a gigantic alien robot that sucks in and absorbs radiation making it stronger. Drop whatever bomb you want on it and it'll only get stronger...

Kronos was a good monster in concept, I just wish it had looked less like a child's toy in design :P The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man was more menacing in that regard.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 11:31:30 AM »

I thought of another type of movie I would mix with "The Wizard of Oz" and that is something like "Friday the 13th."  Can you imagine Jason, grabbing up munchkins and beating them against a lamp post as all the other munchkins run away screaming?

Dropping the flying piranhas from "Piranha II" into Oz would be funny too.  Or a kung fu flick.  Imagine a wire-fu movie where the main characters are helping a village fight off a swarm of flying piranha!

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
sideorderofninjas
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2007, 11:52:14 PM »

Dropping the flying piranhas from "Piranha II" into Oz would be funny too.  Or a kung fu flick.  Imagine a wire-fu movie where the main characters are helping a village fight off a swarm of flying piranha!

The Magnificient Seven Samurai Versus the Flying Piranhas of OZ definitely sounds better than any of the Scarecrow movies from the past few years..

SideOrderOfNinjas
http://www.sideorderofninjas.com

"Wielding useless trivia like a katana."
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2007, 09:59:35 AM »

Perhaps an evil resident of Oz, Fu Munch-chu, could buy the assistance of Mombi, the last remaining wicked witch in Oz (yes, Mombi is a real Oz character from the Baum series, and yes, I'm an Oz geek), to give wings to the piranhas in a bid to take over Glenda's territory. Glenda would call on Dorothy, who, having just come home from the Kansas edition of B-Fest, would know of the Secret Agency. She would then call on Secret Agent Double-O, and we could all see Weng-Weng come to the rescue in an epic battle of wire-fu. Sadly, Double-O would then be forced to leave Oz in shame after peeking at Glenda with his X-ray specs.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2007, 10:36:04 AM »

Double Odinn7? I remember that

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2007, 11:29:44 AM »

Star Wars vs Star Trek

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2007, 11:39:04 AM »

Another great thing about a bunch of villagers fighting off flying piranha is the fish fry at the end of the movie in celebration of surviving the ordeal.  Nothing like a feel-good ending...

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2007, 11:39:38 AM »

Star Wars vs Star Trek
Vs. Saw

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
daveblackeye15

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2007, 12:47:44 AM »

Spider-Man vs. Batman.

Peter Parker with his spider strength and above average intellgence. Or Bruce Wayne with his insanely high IQ but peak of human strength and skill.

Pretty much Street Style combat vs Trained Fighter.

Jason and the Argonauts with Transformers.

I don't know where that second one came from.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
the ghoul
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2007, 12:50:52 AM »

Godzilla vs. Gamera
soundtransit
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2007, 03:15:49 AM »

Buffy v. Santo Buffy goes south of the border to find some more teenage vampires.  Buffy has her hands full with some Mexican lesbian vampires so it's Santo to save the day.  Santo! Santo! Adelante El Santo!!
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2007, 07:02:06 AM »

Another great thing about a bunch of villagers fighting off flying piranha is the fish fry at the end of the movie in celebration of surviving the ordeal.  Nothing like a feel-good ending...

Even if you clean them really well and discard the guts, especially the stomachs, would you really want to eat critters who had just spent most of the run time of the film killing and eating your friends and loved ones. Cannibalism by proxy seems possible.

Dr. Bruno Mabuse vs. Sam Gerard (Tommy Lee Jones from The Fugitive.

Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell vs. The Young Ones.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Crossover You'd like to see « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.