Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:36:52 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Evil cat film, shrinking man...? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Evil cat film, shrinking man...?  (Read 11886 times)
T-Rex Television
Dedicated Viewer

I Am The Walrus!!

« on: January 30, 2007, 10:34:11 PM »

Well, I remember seeing part of a movie on TV as a kid, and this (black?) cat jumped into a ladys mouth and crawled down her throat inside her, she fell over and died, then the cat crawled back out. I believe that is what happened, it was a poorly-lit movie from what i remember, so i assume and think it was an older movie.

The second movie is one my father saw actually, and said it was good. About a guy that shrinks real small, and theres a "giant" spider, and he sets up a trap or something but it fails (because of "murphys law" as my dad put it). I am guessing maybe it is 'The Incredable Shrinking Man"? I have never seen that, but perhaps that is it. It was a real old black and white movie from what he said. Thank You.

"Be still my dog of war, I understand your pain. We have all lost someone we love..."

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 10:37:50 PM »

The second movie was most defintly,positivly,the INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN>
As for the first one...?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
T-Rex Television
Dedicated Viewer

I Am The Walrus!!

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 11:00:22 PM »

OK! Heh, cool. Yeah, I figured.

"Be still my dog of war, I understand your pain. We have all lost someone we love..."

Javakoala
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 11:07:22 PM »

Well, I remember seeing part of a movie on TV as a kid, and this (black?) cat jumped into a ladys mouth and crawled down her throat inside her, she fell over and died, then the cat crawled back out. I believe that is what happened, it was a poorly-lit movie from what i remember, so i assume and think it was an older movie.

This actually sounds like the "Cat From Hell" segment of Tales From The Darkside: The Movie.  There was at least one scene where a cat stuffed itself down a person's throat and then came back out. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100740/
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 11:32:06 PM »

This actually sounds like the "Cat From Hell" segment of Tales From The Darkside: The Movie.  There was at least one scene where a cat stuffed itself down a person's throat and then came back out. 

I remeber that episode.  There was an old guy that wanted a black cat dead, (he felt that it was trying to kill him).  So he hired a hit man to do the job, but the cat got the hit man (I believed that he crawled into the hit man) and then killed the old guy by heart attack.  Freaky stuff.

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 05:35:05 AM »

yea the cat story is from "Tales from the darkside: the movie" im quite fond of the gargoyle story.
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 01:35:37 PM »

I remeber that episode.  There was an old guy that wanted a black cat dead, (he felt that it was trying to kill him).  So he hired a hit man to do the job, but the cat got the hit man (I believed that he crawled into the hit man) and then killed the old guy by heart attack.  Freaky stuff.

John

You forgot to mention the hitman was played by Buster "HOT, HOT, HOT!" Poindexter.
T-Rex Television
Dedicated Viewer

I Am The Walrus!!

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 04:30:24 PM »

Cool. That is probably it, i'll have to check it out and make sure. Thanks!

Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 06:59:46 PM »

Hate to jump on these after they've been answered. 

The first is Tales From The Darkside: The Movie.  I believe it's either the first or second segment.  Can't quite remember which.

As for the Shrinking Man, it's certianly 'The Incredable Shrinking Man'.  Great flick.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 06:43:24 PM »

The evil cat is the second story, excluding the wraparound story, from "Tales from the Darkside: the Movie." And is based upon a story by Stephen King.

The wraparound story features Blondie and is Matthew Lawrence's third film.

The first story is based upon a story by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and features Christian Slater, Steve Buscemi, and Julianne Moore. That one I remember for the scene in which a man gets his brain removed throgh his nose by a metal hook.

The third story I don't remember at all, but it starred James Remar, Robert Klein, and Rae Dawn Chong.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2007, 08:21:43 PM »

The third story is the one about the gargoyle right?  Always loved that one.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
quabrot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 03:54:54 AM »

"But I loved you..."
"And I loved you..."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Evil cat film, shrinking man...? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.