Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:26:29 PM
713374 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Your best "MST3Kisms"? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Your best "MST3Kisms"?  (Read 7629 times)
Joe the Destroyer
« on: February 03, 2007, 05:04:19 AM »

You know, funny comments you've said during films. 

Anthropophagus: The Grim Reaper

[woman swimming at the beginning]
Friend: Alright!  We going to see nudity?
Me: Is she being stalked by a synthesizer?

Bloodsport

[right after sex scene]
Female Friend: Wow, [Van Damme]'s so hot!  She's so lucky!
Male Friend: I don't know.  I wouldn't want a bad actor in my bed. 
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 11:22:09 AM »

I tend not to make "hilarious" quips while watching movies, for a start you might miss some important dialogue, and secondly if I was that funny I wouldn't be watching films ,I'd be scripting them.

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Just Plain Horse
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 11:28:06 AM »

Hmm, that's a good topic...

Frankenstein Conquers the World

[scene on Mt. Fuji with the three protagonists, just before Baragon appears]

Me: This is like The Blair Witch on Mt. Fuji...

"What good is this map, all we know it we're somewhere in this area..."

My brother: Wait, this has Cap'n Crunch on it!

"And this compass, it's no use either."

Me: My God, these are our footprints!! These are our footprints!!!
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 12:21:13 PM »

during Dantes Peak in the theater, my buddy and I stood up and cheered loudly/high fived when they saved the dog out of the tree...one of my all time favorite theater expieriences...

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 11:01:24 PM »

True, depressed crack addict, but we mainly make comments on films we've seen about 1000 times.  Bloodsport was practically all my friends would watch at one time, that and Predator.
Famous Mortimer
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 04:49:36 AM »

Booing at the end of "Urban Legend 2".

But that's the only way you can get through some bad films with your mates.

"The rich will do everything for the poor except get off their backs" - Karl Marx
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 08:09:00 AM »

its not gonna be funny to you guys whatsoever but here it goes.

me and my buddy were drunk watching night of the demons and when suzanne grabs angela and kisses her, passing the demon into her, i had to p**s so i got up to walk out and i turned to the screen and exclaimed "She musta had a dyke!" and he laughed his ass off.

not a big fan of making fun of the movie(unless i absolutley hate it) but more of listening to the dialouge itself and laughing my ass off

few of my favs from NOTD
Sal: wish i had a camera looked like you dropped a load............junior
stooge: EAT A BOWL OF F***!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 10:35:25 AM by Joe » Logged
CoreyHeldpen
Bad Movie Lover

I think these komodos need to leave this cruise.

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 04:26:46 PM »

A crappy '99 GODZILLA wanna-be called REPTILIAN:

"We did a DNA scan. It isn't animal, or human."
Me: It isn't human? Well, gee, I think it might be inhuman, seeing as how its a 200-foot-tall dinosaur.
Friend: Oh no, its human, he looks like my cousin.

"I created you! I am your master!"
Me: I don't think finding his fossilized remains qualifies as "creating" him.

"It was only an accident!"
Me: So one dude was impaled, another two were killed in a huge explosion. What's next, Jason's gonna come out of nowhere, behead somebody, and this guy will call THAT an accident?

"The only three things I hate are demons, malfunctioning robots, and monster movies that don't show you the monster."
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 12:11:53 AM »

Getting to openly comment and cheer and chat with other moviegoers while watching  a film is an awesome experience. They used to have a series of events called MONDO MOVIE NIGHT in my old hometown a few years back and they showed everything from "Maniac Cop" (Where I got to meet BILL LUSTIG!!!!), to "Citizen Toxie," and even huge classics like "Evil Dead 2" (which completely sold out) and the original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre." The best part of it was that we were encouraged to be rowdy and speak out during the movie. (I think the ONLY film that didn't get heckled at all during one of the shows, was the original Night of the Living Dead. We all sat quietly and enjoyed Romero's classic...)
Here's a few lil' quips and fun moments that come to mind:

While watching the high-def presentation of "Nightmare on Elm Street" in a movie theater:
During the scene where the cops are chasing Rod down the street for questioning in his girlfriend's death I yelled: "RUN CHACHI! RUN!"

At the end of Maniac Cop: "Woohoo! The Battle of the Chins!"

Evil Dead 2: Everyone saying "workshed" every few minutes during the movie was the running gag that night in the (sold out) theater. (For those of you that are confused, moments before Ash runs outside to get his trusty chainsaw, he "says" workshed, or rather "workshed" was dubbed in during post-production because Raimi figured that Bruce needed a reason to suddenly run out and grab a chainsaw from the shed.)

Zombi 2: During the end when the zombies are "invading" New York and drivers are honking their horns, I yelled out "HOnk if you love zombies." That night, we also had a running joke about a character on Matool that resembled Juan Valdez.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Nothing really comes to mind, but damn did we cheer when Francis got hacked up. He's still the most unlikeable wheelchair-bound character in cinema history.

During a screening of "Mother's Day": I got half the people in attendance to start screaming "YOU b***h" over and over again, just like one of the characters in the film.

Sigh.... I really miss those shows. They stopped happening after a while because the guy that put them on got a job with Troma for a brief time. He managed to bring "Mother's Day" and "Citizen Toxie" to the theater, but after that it all ended without as much as an apology or reason why. Well, at least I still have the memories (and maybe a few bragging rights. I mean, how many people can truly claim they've seen half of these movies in a theater? And how many more can claim that they've met, shook hands with, and gotten autographs with William Lustig? Not too too many I suppose....).

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 06:45:34 AM »

BounceGiggle Twirling

When I was watching Silence Of The Lambs in a Pretoria cinema way back when, some guy near me lit his lighter in the dungeon scene to give Jodie Foster some more light. TeddyR

I took a small rubber snake with me when I went to see Snakes On A Plane and went up to the box-office afterwards, asking for my money back as one of them had escaped. The joke was on me later in October 2006 when I flew from Cape Town to Johannesburg and Samuel L Jackson was on the plane.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Neville

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 05:40:51 PM »

I try not to do it, but sometimes I feel the urge. Last time was during "Rocky Balboa", and Rocky, who sounds quite retarded in spanish dubbing, was telling his love interest something among the lines of not wanting to think things for her. I turned to my best friend and said: "Sure, he looks he's already having trouble thinking for himself". That kept him muffling laughter for a while.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Masked_Maverick
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 05:55:50 PM »

At the end of Bowling for Columbine: All events,facts and interviews twisted into outright lies to keep the fat b@stard director rolling in Ho-Ho's for the next 5 years.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 02:01:58 AM »

I remember going to one of the local performance/screenings of Rocky Horror Picture Show at a college, and they had to use the DVD on a school projector to show the film.  Right after the THX part came up and boomed through the auditorium, I yelled, "The theater just had an orgasm!"
Just Plain Horse
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 12:58:18 PM »

A couple more...

Jaws 3
[The scene where the ill-fated british guys go in after the shark]

Me: Zis ez Jacques Cousteau, we are now entering the kiddie pool at Sea World...

(and, again...)

Frankenstein Conquers the World

"I was thinking of discussing this matter with you on the phone, then I thought I'd call you here in case an emergency occured..."

My brother: And then you showed up, which brings us to...

Me: Why don't you just ask him out and get it over with...

<phone rings>

My brother: Call Domino's!

Me: First monster in 30 minutes or less...

"What? You sure?"

Me: What? On sale?!?!
Flangepart

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 04:05:11 PM »

:smile:Oh, how i love doing this!
Close up of THE GIANT CLAW's nostrils....
Me : I just saw a booger the size of a volvo in there.

THE GIANT CLAW DRINKING GAME! Take a shot everytime someone mentions "A bird as big as a battleship", you'll be plastered before Macafee blows up the lab!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Your best "MST3Kisms"? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.