Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:39:28 PM
713362 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  Pig with a Chainsaw « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Pig with a Chainsaw  (Read 58902 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 06:54:44 PM »

I just skimmed through "Slaughterhouse" and while the film is set in a way that says either "island" or "coastal," it does not appear to fit otherwise.  Moving this to the unsolved archives, pending anyone who recognizes it or more info.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 03:39:09 AM »

OH SH!T I'll bet it's the BOARDING HOUSE!!!!! (Look at the trailer in the BAD MOVIES section!!!! It's a pig headed monster...with a chainsaw!!!!)  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 04:17:38 PM »

BOARDING HOUSE wasn't on an island, and I'm pretty sure the pig-head was not the one with the chainsaw (though I need to watch it again).  I wouldn't be surprised if the original poster had mixed up two different movies.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 04:53:27 PM »

BOARDING HOUSE wasn't on an island, and I'm pretty sure the pig-head was not the one with the chainsaw (though I need to watch it again).  I wouldn't be surprised if the original poster had mixed up two different movies.

I have never seen the movie...but it was just a shot in the dark,based on the trailer. Ah,well....!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
double feature
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 02:33:08 PM »

The film you might be thinking of is called Hack(2007).I saw this and it involves a group of college students that are invited to an island to study wildlife by a psychotic couple who(unbeknowest to the kids)have their own sadistic plans;to make a horror movie with the kids reenacting murder scenes form famous horror movies.There is one scene towards the end where the male killer wears a pig head and has a chainsaw.However this is only like a 5 min scene and the killer does not wear this through the whole movie or does not have a permenant pig head.This might be what your friend was thinking of.
Robotrix
New Visitor

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2010, 01:45:07 PM »

Are we absolutely sure that it's not Motel Hell?

Hmmm.....was going to post a picture of the cover of an issue of Fangoria that shows a guy wearing a pig's head and holding a chainsaw clearly identified as being from Motel Hell...

But when I tried to do it it tells me that I can't post pics as a guest...I'll have to register.

So I register and now it's telling me "Sorry, you are not allowed to post links."

So why the hell did I bother registering?  Lookingup

Anyway, I guess go on Bing, search for "Fangoria" and you'll find the page I did.
double feature
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2010, 07:45:49 PM »

Well no kids on an Island in Motel Hell and the OP said that he is not talking about Motel Hell.So most likely not Motel Hell.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  Pig with a Chainsaw « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.