Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:49:11 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  thrown into a pit of worms « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: thrown into a pit of worms  (Read 18631 times)
jjnewberry
Dedicated Viewer

« on: February 04, 2007, 12:56:37 PM »

yeah, when I was a kid I remember this horror movie where they captured thing guy and brought him to the kind and the floor opened up and they chucked him into the pit with all these man eating worms and he was devoured...

how's that for a run-on sentence?
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 01:19:51 PM »

how's that for a run-on sentence?

Hard to understand.

Please reduce the size of your avatar to something no larger than 100 by 100 pixels.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 04:29:30 PM »

I have an inkling that the movie you are seeking out is Hammer's "The Lost Continent." There is a scene where a guy is dropped through a trap door and into a bed of hungry worms / killer seawead and what not. Do you remember anything about an old galleon with said trap door, or a fight between a giant hermit crab and scorpion?

In any case, here's the imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063240/
Here's a review with pics at Eccentric Cinema: http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/cult_movies/lost_continent.htm

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 12:23:35 AM »

Towards the ending of Jeff Lieberman's SQUIRM, (1976)the insane,half eaten hillbilly is knocked into the mass of fleash eating worms that make up the bottom floor of the home of the herione. It was situated in the backwoods of the deep south,set in the then present(1970"s).The guy eaten was all messed up,with his face all full of worm holes...and he literally sinks into the mass of evil little sandworms.Mebbe?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 12:33:10 AM »

Towards the ending of Jeff Lieberman's SQUIRM, (1976)the insane,half eaten hillbilly is knocked into the mass of fleash eating worms that make up the bottom floor of the home of the herione. It was situated in the backwoods of the deep south,set in the then present(1970"s).The guy eaten was all messed up,with his face all full of worm holes...and he literally sinks into the mass of evil little sandworms.Mebbe?

I remember this movie.  I saw it when I was young.  I would like to see it again.  The only thing I don't remeber is the worms.  The other movie "Squirm" is a great one as well, both movies should tell you not to mess with worms.

John BounceGiggle

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 12:27:19 PM »

Doh, nearly forgot about "Squirm." Man that movie was awesome when I was a kid... now... not so awesome, but still fun to watch. I especially enjoyed the MST3K episode.  TeddyR

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 02:57:50 AM »

Here's a picture of the hillbilly dying in SQUIRM!:

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
DistantJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 06:29:45 PM »

"Now you gonna be the worm face!"

Anybody see the MST3K of this? Which was preceeded by a hilariously random documentary talking about the usefulness of springs.
Kooshmeister
The King of Koosh!
Bad Movie Lover

Must have caffeine...

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 07:08:02 AM »

Gonna chime in and say that sounds a lot like something that happened in Hammer's The Lost Continent.
316zombie
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 03:50:07 PM »

love the mst version of squirm!can anyone tell me WHY the lead girl looks so familiar?i'm POSITIVE i have her in an earlier movie,but imdb says i'm crazy...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  thrown into a pit of worms « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.