Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:58:59 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How's the Weather? (topic change) « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: How's the Weather? (topic change)  (Read 21512 times)
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2011, 05:06:58 PM »

Low 80s in Portland; gonna pick up tomorrow and is expected in the mid 90s.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2011, 09:30:48 PM »

So, yesterday, we officially hit 103 in Philly.  The airport clocked in about 115. 

And, some lady let her dogs out in the yard.  She 'forgot' she put them out, what with having to deal with her five kids.  The dogs were out so long that one died, and fortunately, the cops were informed in enough time to get there and run a hose with cold water on the other one long enough to bring it's temperature down and save it.  She is facing charges on animal cruelty and abuse.  Most likely get a fine or some such, and her other dog I assume is given to the shelter or something.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2011, 11:05:20 PM »

It was cold enough to wear a jacket here today but driving south for a short trip of about an hour or so and it was hot enough to wear shorts...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2011, 11:08:13 PM »

22 straight days over 100 degrees now . . . fairly typical for this time of year, actually.  The hottest summer I can remember in our area was 1980.  Officially, it hit 113 at the Dallas Fort Worth airport one day that summer, but our bank thermometer over in Quinlan actually read 119.  that is the hottest temperature reading I have ever seen on an outdoor thermometer.

At the time we lived in a house with two fields behind us - one a cornfield, the other a cow pasture.  It got so hot that particular day that the corn popped right off the stalk.  The stupid cows thought it was snow and froze to death!!!! Buggedout BounceGiggle BounceGiggle TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
claws
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2011, 02:37:37 AM »

24.07.2011, 09:29 Uhr

12.5°C

54 F this morning.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2011, 02:41:25 AM »

Dark, continued dark throughout the night changing to widely scattered light by morning.

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2011, 02:16:25 PM »

22 straight days over 100 degrees now . . . fairly typical for this time of year, actually.  The hottest summer I can remember in our area was 1980.  Officially, it hit 113 at the Dallas Fort Worth airport one day that summer, but our bank thermometer over in Quinlan actually read 119.  that is the hottest temperature reading I have ever seen on an outdoor thermometer.

At the time we lived in a house with two fields behind us - one a cornfield, the other a cow pasture.  It got so hot that particular day that the corn popped right off the stalk.  The stupid cows thought it was snow and froze to death!!!! Buggedout BounceGiggle BounceGiggle TeddyR

I remember 1980, because I missed it, as I did not move back to Texas till 1981. But this is the summer that may beat that one. With 22 straight days of temperatures at 100 or over, we are over half way there to setting a new record for the most days of temperatures at 100 or over. And we are only into July. We still have August to go, and the high temperatures may continue into September, before we get any relief from the heat.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How's the Weather? (topic change) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.