Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:41:21 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who can go the lowest? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Who can go the lowest?  (Read 13370 times)
Menard
« on: February 04, 2007, 11:30:57 PM »

Okay smartasses; I was not referring to picking on people. TongueOut

Tonight, it is suppose to drop to 0 degrees fahrenheit. Being that I live in Kentucky, I am certain that some of you live in areas that are going to have even lower temperatures. What is forecast for your low tonight, or what did it get down to?
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 11:47:02 PM »

I'm in Freakin' Far Western Kentucky and the low here is only going to be 13F ... oh heat wave! It's that gobal warming I was talking about.

Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 11:47:37 PM »

It's currently -8 here in Iowa with a wind chill of about -20.   Buggedout
We're under a wind chill warning until 9am tomorrow morning.
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 11:52:25 PM »

It was in the 80's here today, supposed to get down to the 50's overnight and then warm up a little bit more on Monday, but by Thursday they're predicting lower than normal temperatures, being Southern California that probably means 60's to low 70's and 50's at night, or maybe not. I have come to realize that in most of the County we really don't have weather as such. People in my neighborhood think that 50 is freezing. Smile

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 01:05:56 AM »

It was  5 farienheit here today in the afternoon,about -20 with the windchill factor.And lotsa snow! The roads are nearly undrivable,due to the white-out blizzard conditions.They closed the schools on Sunday evening,for Monday fer Pete's sake! Oh yeah,it'sSouth West Michigan,not far from the lake.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
dean

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 03:40:51 AM »

hot

Reached 34 celcius here today, and I was sweating even with the air con on.  HOTHOTHOT!!!

But yeah, when winter comes we rarely hit below zero, so not that cold at all.  I mean, it doesn't even snow.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
raj

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 08:35:56 AM »

We've run out of degrees here in Toledo, -30 F this morning.  So damn cold that when I put the dog out this morning he came right back in with me and wound up doing his business on the carpet. 
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 11:42:14 AM »

We've run out of degrees here in Toledo, -30 F this morning.  So damn cold that when I put the dog out this morning he came right back in with me and wound up doing his business on the carpet. 
When I lived in Idaho we would put a sweater and little baby socks with baggies on our dogs feet. It helped a little. He was used to California weather before we moved there. One of our dogs here won't go out until he's ready to pop when it rains. When he does he looks like a statue for 5 minutes. He's like a bladder with 4 legs.  TeddyR

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Menard
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 11:53:23 AM »

shhh....don't give raj any ideas. It takes away from the entertainment value for the rest of us when his dog does that. TeddyR

Uhhh....yea...raj. So sorry to hear what your dog did on your carpet. You have my deepest sympathies.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 01:03:55 PM »

-10 Celsius today. Forecast for tonight is -16 Celsius. We had 100 km of wind yesterday and in the wind chill it was -22 Celsius. Yes, we are getting winter in Newfoundland after all.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 03:11:26 PM »

Over here in NYC its about 18 but thanks to wind chill it feels like -1.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 03:14:58 PM »

I just back from taking the pooches for a walk and I'm sweating, the dogs are panting their faces off. It's about 80 degrees right now. It's suppose to get up to 86 degrees and some of you are in a blizzard, it's unbelievable.     Smile

raj

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 04:35:36 PM »

Thanks, Menard.
The real kicker is that I have an old rug right at the door, probably 3' x 4' that I have there to wipe shoes & such.  So of course Sparky doesn't use the old rug I don't care about, but goes on the new carpet.
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 05:56:02 PM »

He sounds pretty smart....would you rather go in an old toilet or a nice new toilet?    Buggedout  TeddyR

CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 07:04:20 PM »

Thanks, Menard.
The real kicker is that I have an old rug right at the door, probably 3' x 4' that I have there to wipe shoes & such.  So of course Sparky doesn't use the old rug I don't care about, but goes on the new carpet.

Sparky's fuzzy butt would be outside around here. I have dogs, but they are out side dogs and in the cold of winter they have a nice big barn with lots of hay to keep warm. My wife got an inside dog, that lasted about a day as I have a simple rule. They go on the floor, they go outside. Yes I'm a mean ol' man.

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who can go the lowest? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.