Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:17:34 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  If it's too bad, then you're too old. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: If it's too bad, then you're too old.  (Read 7074 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 07:35:58 AM »

To this day even after seeing Kung Pow like 6 times, it still makes me laugh.   BounceGiggle

I don't know why...but it does.   Smile
I may actually buy that movie sometime soon.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 08:53:43 AM »

My wife is now out on the porch trying to smoke a cigarette, and she's still laughing, she can't even remember what she wrote. KYGOTC you made her very happy, she just came back in and she's still laughing. Thumbup Thumbup BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Heh, im glad shes happy. As for everyone saying "it goes both ways" I toatally agree. But my little sister who is 4 LOVES super Inframan. Im not sure why, but whenever i watch it, she does too and laughs along with me. "I'm lost!" "It's ok! LOOK! I'll do a trick!"

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Bill C.
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 11:38:44 AM »

My dad had a thing for bad B-movies.  Mostly horror and action movies, but he had such a knack for hunting them down at the local Blockbuster and bringing them home.  Mom would watch (most of) them with him, but it definitely got to be an endearingly funny joke around the house.  "Honey, I'm going to Blockbuster."  "Oh, God."

Or, perhaps more succinctly: this is a guy who actually owned the DVD of Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 01:34:37 PM »

Or, perhaps more succinctly: this is a guy who actually owned the DVD of Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave.

Mine is filed between "The Brood" and "Bubba Ho-Tep."  Is this a bad thing?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 03:36:06 PM »

I'm 23, and my situation forces me to share a room with my ten year old brother. It's hell, because he (or one of my two even younger sisters) could wander in at any moment and find god knows what on the tv screen. I usually have to wait until I have the house to myself to watch anything even halfway decent (or, rather, indecent). Buggedout

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
Bill C.
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 03:50:05 PM »

You run this place, though.  I'd be surprised if you didn't have a copy.
raj

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 04:11:06 PM »

So they're not filed alphabetically by height and color?

I don't really group mine by subject, though I do have the music ones together.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 05:09:00 PM »

Yes, you need a Bs--- title after the mentioned one.

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Just Plain Horse
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 01:07:46 PM »

So i'm watching kung pow:enter the fist with my mom and it gets to the part where the chosen one goes to the medow and fights the kung fu cow. At that point, she left the room saying "this movie just went over the top." The next night Im watching Hitchhikers guide to the galexy and my step dad walks in at the part where the presidents extra head gets choped off as collatoral. He says "what the hell is this?" i tell him, and he leaves the room shaking his head.

And somehow they manage to sit thru all of "gone with the wind" and countless cheesy disney movies.

I'd rather sit through an all day marathon of Kung Pow: Enter The Fist than see any one of the cut-n-paste Disney plotlines used nowadays... and I didn't even find Kung Pow funny- bizarre, yes... funny, no.
Bill C.
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 06:49:45 PM »

Yeah, but who above about the age of ten wouldn't?  (At least in the case of their damnable sequels to their classics...)
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  If it's too bad, then you're too old. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.