Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:23:07 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What do you want for breakfast? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: What do you want for breakfast?  (Read 17179 times)
BeyondTheGrave
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 03:07:15 PM »

Since I'm strapped for time in the mournings due to college, I just have cereal (Fruit Loops, Honey Nut Cherrios etc) Bagel or a English Muffin or Waffles with some O.J.

If I'm not going to school like weekend I like to have a omelet or Bacon, Eggs and Toast.

Slighty Off Topic: I remember one time when I ordered Pizza Hut and the Pizza Box said "Have for Dinner Save for Breakfast". I seriously don't want to tell someone I had Stuff Crust Pizza for Breakfast  BounceGiggle

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 06:56:29 AM »

I rarely fix breakfast even when I have time, working late shift my day is flip flopped anyway. By the time I get up it's other people's lunch time.

I make a pretty mean fritata if I do say so myself, but it's usually for supper. Haven't had any eggs for a few months maybe time for those or Denver sandwiches. Another good breakfast meal.

I really miss the Saturday morning breakfasts my dad used to make when we were little. Bacon, country ham, scrambled eggs, cubed hash browns (sometimes with sausages, eggs etc. mixed in instead of separate eggs), grits, toast. Ate so much I only wanted two meals a day. Didn't care how late we ate dinner after that, since I was good and full until at least 8 that night. It'd be nice but couldn't eat that way too often nowadays.

I do have a hankering for cold supreme or veggie lover's pizza lately on a weekend morning. With some of that muscadine wine I've been buying too much of at the grocery store lately. Might have to feed that urge one weekend morning soon.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 07:18:58 AM »

Black coffee and about 5 ciggerettes. I used to put Black Velvet in my black coffe,but,no more....(sigh).Do I sound like a dry drunk?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 08:17:03 AM »

I love Burger King's "Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissan'wiches".

I rarely eat them but when I do, I can never eat just one...I've always gotta buy two.  
And I love 'em with a big glass of ice water or orange juice.  Thumbup
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 08:20:58 AM by Ashthecat » Logged
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 08:59:27 PM »

I could eat pancakes anytime of the day. I usually like my pancakes swimming in maple syrup for a nice pancake soup.

Yaddo 42

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 06:56:51 AM »

I used to love the Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuits from Hardee's. No road trip or vacation drive was complete without one of those and a huge coke before leaving the city limits, hash brown triangles also if I splurged.

I picked one up before a road trip a few ago after not having one for about five years. The magic was gone. Just greasy and nasty. Myabe it was a one off bad one. But not going to give it another try.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 07:20:48 AM »

Redneck russian#1-"hey,I'm hungary,what's for breakfast,Ivan?"
Russian redneck # 2-" Gee,I dunno...how about this unusual,incredibly rare once in a lifetime oppurtunity to study a new breed of fish,which we will NEVER get a chance to study again,and EAT IT!!!!!"
RR #1-"Da-ok-and after that lets hunt down Bigfott and have a f**king Bar-B-Que....hyuk,hyuk,hyk!"

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2007, 12:20:08 AM »

You guys are priceless, no matter how bad my day has been I can always find something here to cheer me up Smile Smile This just happened to be the thread I was reading when I decided to share that thought with you all.

Another breakfast I love, but seldom have anymore is steak and eggs with hash browns and toast. TeddyR

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2007, 10:11:51 PM »

Cold Pizza can be good for breakfast.

Yaddo 42

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2007, 06:00:13 AM »

That's why it's gotta have peppers and onions. They are so crisp and cool after all night in the fridge. I'm becoming a fan of pineapple on pizza now also.

Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2007, 11:58:53 AM »

Cold Pizza can be good for breakfast.

Scott, you're right, I like pizza, we usually get it for dinner when watching movies and I must say it tastes great for breakfast the next morning. Always feel kind of guilty eating it for breakfast though.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
hellbilly
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 09:53:02 AM »

Growing up we pretty much had hot breakfast all the time: biscuits, gravy (with crumbled beef), eggs, bacon, ham, hash browns, sausages, pancakes with bacon, coffee, milk. Cereals or oatmeal only occasionally.

My eating habits have changed over the years. I still enjoy a hot breakfast now and then, but my breakfast these days usually consists of two slices of cinnamon-raisin toast with margarine and a cup of white tea (my fave) and German white honey.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 06:27:05 PM »

A glass of juice to get it started. Then two eggs scrambled. A breakfast steak cooked medium rare. Home fries. Toast w/ butter and jam. And a glass of ice tea w/ lemon. But, on my retirement salary, I couldn't afford it. So I had a bowl of oatmeal w/ skim milk, instead.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 06:58:59 PM »

an omelet with shrimp, onions, lot o cheese, beef; donuts; butter crosoint; cin roll; cake, and egg nog  Lookingup
sadly, i only get cereal for breakfast during the week, but on sat, i get a donut and eggs. sunday can vary TeddyR

yeah no.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 01:03:30 AM »

Well, Robert, my friend, isn't this what they call timing?  Some newer member'd necromanced an old thread of yours, something I've done with many a thread, but am now extremely reluctant to do, and, "Menard", right when we should all swear one another off, it does strike me as ironic.  Let me tell you, it doesn't hurt one bit, so don't let it bother you, but don't also burn bridges.  Personally, this year has left me numb; inured to pain.   Smile 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What do you want for breakfast? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.