Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:54:47 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  We need some JOKES! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: We need some JOKES!  (Read 34891 times)
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2007, 08:36:16 PM »

How can you tell when a blonde is having a really bad day?  She's got a tampon behind her ear and she can't find her pencil.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2007, 09:29:07 PM »

This thread needs some cowbell.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2007, 08:34:39 AM »

Yaddo's story on the monks got me thinking, so................... TeddyR

A really stressed out businessman goes and lives in a monastery for a few weeks every year just to chill out. Each time he arrives, he asks the Head Abbott for three things: a piece of apple, a piece of orange and a piece of string. Each night, the Abbott lies in the cell next to him and hears some very weird noises from the man's room: "Zing, Ding, Zinger Ding Ding Ding!" and so on. Each year the man returns and each time he asks for the same things and each time the weird noises are heard.

The fifth time that the man arrives, the Abbott asks him: "Look, you've been coming here for five years now. Each time you ask for a piece of apple, a piece of orange and a piece of string and then every night we hear these weird zing, ding, zinger ding ding ding noises coming from your room. You sound like you've got the Crazy Frog in there. Please tell me, what are you doing with those things? Otherwise I'll go mad."

The man said "I will tell you provided you swear never ever to tell anyone else." And the Abbott said "I promise."  TeddyR

And the Abbott was a man of God, so he kept his word.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 02:32:16 PM »

THE FARMERS

A farmer from Texas goes to Australia on vacation. There he meets an Australian farmer and gets talking. The Australian shows off his big wheat field and the Texan says, "Oh! We have wheat fields that are at least twice that size!" The Australian is annoyed at the Texan but doesn't say anything. They walk around the farm a little, and the Australian farmer shows off his herd of cattle. The Texan immediately replies, "We have longhorns that are at least twice as large as your cows." The conversatin has died down when the Texan sees some kangaroos hopping through the field. He asks the Aussie, "What are those?" The Australian replies with an incredulous look, "Don't you have any grasshoppers in Texas?"

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2007, 11:48:48 AM »

THE FARMERS

A farmer from Texas goes to Australia on vacation. There he meets an Australian farmer and gets talking. The Australian shows off his big wheat field and the Texan says, "Oh! We have wheat fields that are at least twice that size!" The Australian is annoyed at the Texan but doesn't say anything. They walk around the farm a little, and the Australian farmer shows off his herd of cattle. The Texan immediately replies, "We have longhorns that are at least twice as large as your cows." The conversatin has died down when the Texan sees some kangaroos hopping through the field. He asks the Aussie, "What are those?" The Australian replies with an incredulous look, "Don't you have any grasshoppers in Texas?"

As being from Texas, hey, I know that farmer. And we do have grasshoppers in Texas, but we don't like to talk about them. As they are only about half the size of an Australian roo.
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2007, 12:15:35 PM »

That's big enough....  Buggedout   BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2007, 05:13:20 PM »

Flynn staggered home very late after another evening with his drinking buddy, Paddy. He took off his shoes to avoid waking his wife, Mary. He tiptoed as quietly as he could toward the stairs leading to their upstairs bedroom, but misjudged the bottom step. As he caught himself by grabbing the banister, his body swung around and he landed heavily on his rump. A whiskey bottle in each back pocket broke and made the landing especially painful.
Managing not to yell, Flynn sprung up, pulled down his pants, and looked in the hall mirror to see that his butt cheeks were cut and bleeding. He managed to quietly find a full box of Band-Aids and began putting a Band-Aid as best he could on each place he saw blood.
He then hid the now almost empty Band-Aid box and shuffled and stumbled his way to bed.
In the morning, Flynn woke up with searing pain in both his head and butt and Mary staring at him from across the room.
She said, "You were drunk again last night weren't you?"
Flynn said, "Why you say such a mean thing?"

"Well," Mary said,"it could be the open front door, it could be the broken glass at the bottom of the stairs, it could be the drops of blood trailing through the house, it could be your bloodshot eyes, but mostly.....it's all those Band-Aids stuck on the hall mirror.

T-Rex Television
Dedicated Viewer

I Am The Walrus!!

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2007, 11:08:01 PM »

What is purple and conquered the world?

-Alexander The Grape

What's big and purple and lies next to Ireland?

-Grape Britain

*Sn****r sn****r* Haha, i can't resist those cheesy 60's grape jokes. Oh god, I can't restrain from laughing at those. They are so ridiculous, yet so funny. Ha

"Be still my dog of war, I understand your pain. We have all lost someone we love..."

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2007, 11:08:36 AM »

You reminded me of one we used to tell all the time when we were little......
What's purple with yellow dots all over it?
I don't know but there goes another one.  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2007, 06:21:57 PM »

DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR JOB........

T-Rex Television
Dedicated Viewer

I Am The Walrus!!

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2007, 06:14:33 PM »

You reminded me of one we used to tell all the time when we were little......
What's purple with yellow dots all over it?
I don't know but there goes another one.  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle

Ha, that is a good one. I remember one like that too.
What's orange, has four legs, and does backflips?
An orange, four-legged, backflipping monster  TeddyR
Except, no two re-telling of that joke is the same, basically just make it up

"Be still my dog of war, I understand your pain. We have all lost someone we love..."

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2007, 01:25:44 PM »

An elderly lady goes into the doctor and tells him, "Doctor, I don't know what the problem is, but I've been farting all the time. It's not really a problem socially because they don't make any noise and don't smell. I just can't stop farting all the time. In fact while I've been in here I must have farted at least 20 times."
The doctor nods and gives her some pills. "Here take these for two weeks and come see me again when you are done."
So she takes the pills and returns two weeks later as instructed. Infuriated, she confronted the doctor. "What kind of medicine is this? I'm still farting just as much? They still don't make any noise, but now they stink terribly!"
The doctor nodded, "It's alright, now that we have your sinus' cleared up, we'll work on your hearing next!"  Buggedout

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2007, 11:27:50 PM »

VISITING A BARBER

A man enters a barber shop for a shave. While the barber is foaming him up, he mentions the problems he has getting a close shave around the cheeks.
"I have just the thing," says the barber taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place this between your cheek and gum."
The client places the ball in his mouth and the barber proceeds with the closest shave the man has ever experienced. After a few strokes the client asks in garbled speech.
"And what if I swallow it?"
"No problem," says the barber. "Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does."

Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2007, 01:07:19 AM »

4 pages and I haven't posted in a while, let's see if I can kill this thread. I'm good at that. With an old fashioned, lame, and sexist joke......

A man comes home from work, his wife greets him at the door and hits him on the  head with a frying pan, knocking him out cold.

When he wakes up, he staggers into the kitchen and sees the wife sitting in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

"What was that for?" he asked.
"That was for twenty years of bad sex."

The husband pick up a frying pan and hits the wife over the head with it. When she wakes up, she asks why he did it.

So he tells her, "That's for knowing the difference."

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2007, 01:11:12 AM »

Another oldie bouncing around in my head:

My grandfather was a very successful man, He was a veterinarian and a taxidermist.

I know what you're thinking,.......but either way you got your dog back.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  We need some JOKES! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.