Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:02:49 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Three films that I've posted about before..... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Three films that I've posted about before.....  (Read 10923 times)
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« on: February 10, 2007, 07:35:54 PM »

But, I have yet to find an answer to these.  I figured I'd repost since we have some new blood on here.

Ok, the first one is for my wife, not I.  She seems to remember a film (possibly an episode of a show) where a woman has a monster child.  The child is bloodthirsty and eats humans.  The mother uses her "female ways" to get men to come to her house/apartment so that she can murder them and feed them to the child.  According to my wife's recollection, it ends with the child screaming and sreaming because it's hungry.  The mother ends up going insane from the murdering, and the crying so she feeds herself to the child.  My wife says that she has distinct recollection of the child and that it looked monsterous with large teeth and such.  I thought it might have been one of the "It's Alive!" films but they all led to dead ends.  Anyone know this film/show!?!?!?  It's been killing me for a few years now.

The other was a short film that I saw on the IFC one morning, quite early in the morning.  The film was about a few people and their dreams.  Each of the dreams involved two evil men, a dead girl, and deer.  One scene that sticks out in my mind is all of the people sitting around a large dinner table.  The two "evil" men are also seated at the table, along with the dead girl.  Each person had a menu and all of the items on the menu were dishes made with deer meat.

After the it showed all of the dream sequences, it cut to each of the people walking out of their hotel rooms.  Outside, a carwreck had occured.  In the car were the two evil men, one driving and one in the passenger seat.  The trunk of the car had popped open in the wreck and there was a dead girl inside, the dead girl from each of the dreams.  The men had hit a deer running across the road in front of the hotel.

I can't remember the name of this one for the life of me.  It looked to be from the mid-late 80s or early 90s.  I know that the name consisted of numbers, as in a certain time.  5:45 or something like that, but I just can't place it.  Anyone remember this short film?  It was quite good and I'd love to track it down.

Ok, this one was a James Bond spoof.  It was extremely low budget and seemed to go over the top with the sex and violence.  I can't be sure of that though because I saw it on a local NBC affiliate on a Sunday afternoon, so it was obviously cut.  This was about 15 years ago or so.

I remember that the villian had a female mistress/killer.  She had redhair and I believe there were jokes/references made that she wsa actually a man.  I recall her using knives hidden inside her silk robe.  I also recall a scene where the James Bond wannabe finds the evil henchman training facility.  He gets to a mounted machine gun and cuts down each of the henchmen.  I remember like arms flying off in comical ways, or atleast arms being on the ground afterwards.  The pseudo-Bond says something along the lines of:
"I knew you'd fall to pieces under pressure."

Yeah, it was bad.

Anyone know what film this is?  I know they've been a ton of James Bond spoofs, so tracking this one down hasn't been easy.

Thanks guys!

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 08:13:25 PM »

Not too sure about the second and third films but the first one is definitely The Evil Within aka Baby Blood.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096871/maindetails

I've seen this film only once and it's quite freaky.
The creature talks to the woman while it's in her uterus and says things like, "I need blood.  I need to grow!"
And if I remember correctly, it was originally birthed from a leopard or a cheetah in the beginning of the movie.
The version I saw was in English.

WATCH THE TRAILER Small | Large
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 08:25:21 PM by Ashthecat » Logged
Mr_Vindictive

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 08:27:35 PM »

Not too sure about the second and third films but the first one is definitely The Evil Within aka Baby Blood.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096871/maindetails

I've seen this film only once and it's quite freaky.
The creature talks to the woman while it's in her uterus and says things like, "I need blood.  I need to grow!"
And if I remember correctly, it was originally birthed from a leopard or a cheetah in the beginning of the movie.
The version I saw was in English.

WATCH THE TRAILER

Thanks for the help Ash.  I hope that's the film, cause I've been through tons of films trying to find it.  Does the baby actually get birthed in this film?  That seems to be what my wife remembers most, is after the child is born and how it's insatiably hungry.  I just threw the film up to the top of my Netflix Queue.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Ash

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 08:32:58 PM »

Oh yes, the woman definitely gives birth to it...right near the end of the movie and in a schoolbus or the backseat of a car if I remember correctly.
Immediately after it comes out of her, it starts killing everyone near it.
But it won't kill the mom.

In the beginning of the movie, the woman is sleeping when the creature slips beneath her sheets and goes up you know where.

Then it continues to talk to her, convincing her to slaughter every man she can get into the sack.
If she doesn't comply, it can cause her terrible pain.

I saw this back in early 2002 after I moved into a friend's house.
I remember that there was a problem with the heat in the house and I sat alone in the basement with all the lights off covered in a thick blanket watching this.

I'm 100% positive that this is the movie your wife was thinking of.  Thumbup

« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 08:34:31 PM by Ashthecat » Logged
Mr_Vindictive

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 08:48:22 PM »

Awesome Ash.  Thanks again!  Can't wait to get a hold of this film.  Sounds awesome.

Ash

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 09:35:43 PM »

Here's a pretty good review for it.

http://www.monstersatplay.com/review/dvd/b/babyblood.php

Try to get the original version.
The version I watched seemed edited quite a bit, which is what most of the critics have said too.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 09:41:31 PM »

Question Man, there's so very many pseudo-Bond movies! If anyone is likely to know the answer to # 3, it might well be Dave Sindeler who posts about a new movie every day at Scifilm.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 11:32:54 PM »

I would guess that this is your strange deer/murder film:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0872275/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 12:39:31 AM »

Just a random guess, but uhm, maybe movie #3 could be "Never Too Young To Die" with John Stamos and Gene Simmons? Just a guess is all.  TeddyR Here's the IMDB Page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091621/

It's a God awful movie by the way.  Buggedout

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 06:29:41 AM »

The third one may be No. 1 of the Secret Service. Very broad, cheap, and goofy Bond spoof. The machine gun scene kind of rings a bell, but I haven't seen it in over ten years.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Mr_Vindictive

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 07:48:57 AM »

Andrew, spot on.  That's the film I was looking for.  I'm surprised that I knew the name of it.  I had looked it up on IMDB a while back but didn't find any results for "5:45" which is why I ended up posting it here.  Not sure if it wasn't listed at the time or if I just made a goof while looking for it.  Probably the latter.

Yaddo42, thank you as well.  I believe that No. 1 For The Secret Service could very well be the film I'm looking for.  The name certainly sounds familiar.  I'm going to have to check Ebay for a copy of it.

Thanks everyone!

This can be moved to the Solved board, btw.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 07:59:22 AM by Skaboi » Logged

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Three films that I've posted about before..... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.