Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:06:12 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  He Peed Himself! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: He Peed Himself!  (Read 23472 times)
Yaddo 42
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 05:05:05 AM »

In Jarhead, Swofford pees himself during an artillery barrage while standing in the open and not ducking for cover. Don't remember that from the book.

Roy Scheider's character in All That Jazz has a childhood memory of peeing himself during an early performance onstage.

All I can think of off the top of my head.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 08:17:37 AM »

Smile Greetings to all.  Smile

The only one that I can think of is the scene in Unforgiven where the writer (I think it's Saul Rubinek who plays him) pees himself in front of Gene Hackman.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jim H

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 07:05:54 PM »

If you watch Chinese movies much, it happens a LOT.  I can't name them off the top of my head, but I've seen it happen at least 10 times.  A couple that I can think of right now are Tiger on Beat (Chow Yun-fat p**ses himself) and Hard-Boiled (the baby, if that counts).  If I recall correctly, someone also did it in The Dragon Family.

There are many, many others.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 02:06:22 PM »

Except for those already named, I can remember it only happening once in a film I saw. A character in "The 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain" does it.

Urinating on someone to show disrepect is more common, but even that is not too common. I can only remember this happening in . . .

"Greystoke"
"The Lost Son"
"Oklahoma Crude"
"Pirates"

And, of course, we all know we are talking about some people's sexual fetish here.
peter
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 11:57:14 PM »

In "Holy Grail", Brave Sir Robin has actually pooed himself, not peed himself -- "I soiled my armor!" is what he declares --
The most graphic instance of some character pooing himself with fear is in "Heavy Traffic", when this wannabe mobster is so afraid of The Godfather's vengeance that he doesn't notice his match burning all the way down to scorch his fingers & then he poos himself --
peter johnson/denny crane
peter
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 11:58:50 PM »

My squid is gone again & I'm being treated as a "guest" again --
I thought I had that one cleared up.
peter
the guest
tims
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2007, 09:14:29 PM »

the little girl from the excorcist.  its disurbing
biff_debris
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2007, 06:21:16 AM »

The cemetery worker who chases Mike in Phantasm, gets the silver sphere to the head, then -- relaxes his bladder on the floor.
fortunato
Bad Movie Lover

The laziest man on mars.

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 03:19:45 AM »

A girl urinates all over herself before getting dismembered in Pieces.

Goblins still exist. Your Grandpa Seth is telling you!

Are you nuts? You tryin' ta turn me into a homo?

You're TEARING ME APART, Lisa!

"May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt such a thing. I will do it myself."
Neville

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2007, 06:20:34 AM »

Er... that's quite a lot of pee. Well, at least it's not as overused as the puking scene, which seems mandatory these days, specially after a naive character witnesses / performs a violent act.

I have another: Steve Martin, in "Gran Canyon". He is shot by a mugger and when he falls to the ground and twitches you can see his pants getting wet. I'm told this is normal, that in some coircumstances many people lose bladder control, but you don't get to see that in many movies.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Dreggen
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2007, 07:44:11 AM »

The Creature in Rawhead Rex pees himself all over a priest/minion.  Some kind of Demonic hazing ritual.
DistantJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2007, 11:19:12 AM »

The most disturbing scene of someone peeing themselves is in LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT when the killers force a girl to pee her pants just to humiliate her.

I was gonna mention that one, yeah...

What about in Friday the 13th: Part 2, when that girl is hiding underneath a bed or something from sack-head Jason, and a rat crawls under there with her, and she's trying so hard not to scream and then a load of p**s comes from under the bed (or whatever she was hiding under, gimme a break it's been a while) which gets Jason's attention.

Some people used to say it was the rat, but I dunno how a rat would pee that much! ...Or why they'd randomly make a rat p**s in a film.

I know it's not a B-Movie, but don't forget Chuck Sherman in American Pie! XD
Capt_Scrummy
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2007, 04:56:16 PM »

This isn't a bad movie by any means (in fact, it's my favorite GOOD movie), but in "Magnolia", the kid on the quiz show pees himself on live TV.

In "Kung Fu Hustle", the main character gets beat up and peed on as a kid... Oh, the memories *sniff*
Evan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2007, 08:30:27 PM »

A funny Peeing scene is in the terrible "Thunder Ninja Kids: Hunt for the Devil Boxer". Two ghost kids are chasing a robber when he falls down and p**ses all over himself. When he runs away, the  little 8-year old ghost proclaims: He p**sed his pants! Classic Humor.
Ricky Wong
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2009, 04:12:14 PM »

A funny Peeing scene is in the terrible "Thunder Ninja Kids: Hunt for the Devil Boxer". Two ghost kids are chasing a robber when he falls down and p**ses all over himself. When he runs away, the  little 8-year old ghost proclaims: He p**sed his pants! Classic Humor.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  He Peed Himself! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.