Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:53:00 PM
712921 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  This really makes me ashamed.... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This really makes me ashamed....  (Read 4550 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« on: February 19, 2007, 09:08:46 AM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/17/AR2007021701172.html

The military has always been a bureaucratic nightmare, but these guys who've given so much deserve better.  Real support for the troops doesn't end when they come home.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 09:50:46 PM »

The U.S. Goverment chews people up and spits them out. Why should they care? They teach you to kill for them. If you die,your a hero. If you live and need help,your a burden. These people are f#cking putting there lives on the line for a one sided love. Cowards like George Bush talk a big fight,as long as HIS ass isn't on the line. He eats huge banquet dinners,lives in a f#cking mansion,and gives the sons and daughters that fight for his Daddy's so called "honor" sh!t and shoves them in it.It doesn't make me ashamed > It p**ses me right the F#CK OFF! I love my country,and the people who have the balls to go in and fight, deserve a hellava lot better. We import the sons of Mid-East sheiks,give them collage degrees,businesses,and a free f#cking ride,basiclly,and sh!t on our own. What the hell is WRONG with this picture?!?  F#CK BUSH.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 10:04:39 PM »

Why do we have soldiers over there? I keep getting confused when bush changes his answer......that is, when he answers it, and not jargles on about some other political hogwash.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 10:16:28 PM »

Well, we are there to set free the Iraqi people from Saddam,you know,the guy who sent terrorists into the World Trade Center...?
OOPS! NO, wait ,that was some other bad guy ...uh...
OH YEAH! Weapons of mass Destruction!
OOPS...that are hid...someplace...mebbe in Korea...?
OH!OH! YES! IT was because Saddam threatened the life of W's Daddy!
Or OIL?
Or a military foothole to attack other people that have oil or thearten our oil interests in the Mideast?
Or something along them lines....?
Actually,I'm not really a liberety to answer that question....
" I think we were welcomed..it just wasn't a freindly welcome..."

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »

This is really sad and yet it's a reality. This really makes me upset.  Been hearing about it from people who have come home and permenately disabled in South Jersey. One told me personally about his trouble getting help for his disablity after getting hurt during training exercise in Iraq.

If they pull out without making the world more stable then they have wasted the lives of thousands of our soldiers who lost there lives over there. All for nothing?

Another thing is that nobody should take the lives of Americans and get away with it and nobody should be able to do what the insurgents have done to our troops in Iraq and have us run away. Just out of principle alone.

I say stay. Take out Iran. Put a hurting on Syria. Have no mercy on the uncommitted masses within each country. Make them believers.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 06:22:29 AM »

WHY did't we make the world more stable in Bosnia? Or Rwanda,N.Korea.Who elected us world police? When will it stop? Where do you draw the line? I don't know the answers,I won't even pretend I know.Sh!t. I don't even know the right questions to ask. But I still think this administration could,and should,do something for these guys who are used and dumped like human garbage.It's SICK and it's WRONG,and W is a heartless,stupid,and self-serving SOB.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  This really makes me ashamed.... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.