Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:01:12 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  A really stupid moment in time....... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: A really stupid moment in time.......  (Read 13208 times)
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 11:22:59 PM »

Every time I read some of these  stories it reminds me of something I've done. I went to pick up my daughter from school, she was in kindergarden at the time. I parked right in front, she came out and got in the truck. A little boy was just standing there crying his eyes out and no body came to help him, so I got out of the truck and shut the door and turned to walk away and something stopped me. I looked at my arm and followed it down to my finger in the door. This must of caused me to go into some kind of shock or something, I just stood there staring at my finger in the door, wondering why it was there. Finally I opened the door, a few seconds later the pain decided to give me a visit. I could also see some bone. The mother picked the crying boy up and went on her merry way. I ended up in the emergency room.
These eye stories reminded me of another one. Maybe I should just number them like Scott.  TeddyR  This just happened about a month ago. I went to pick up some roses, they were wrapped in cellophane, I opened the door, bumped the roses and the cellophane slipped across my eye and scratched it or cut it. Who knows, it hurt like hell. Can you believe this? I ended up tapeing it closed for the rest of the day. Okay, I'm done for now...  Smile

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 11:40:01 PM »

One time in like 5th grade i had a Lit test and i hadnt read the book we were suposed to so i just put down "I dont know" for most of the questions. Cuz it's an ANSWER, am I right? It turns out i wasn't right.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Menard
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 07:42:51 AM »

Eeeks! Okay, let's get back to something, perhaps painful, but painfully funny.

When I was 14, we lived in a farmhouse, just a cheap rental property until my father was able to find a home to buy. The air conditioning in the house was non-existant, but it was comfortable enough with just using box fans in the windows, of which I had one in the window next to which I slept (no you don't know where this is going).

Being summer, and the window screens being far from perfect, you would have to deal with occasional bugs that found their way in. Being that I was laying in bed (gutterminds), watching TV, it seems a particularly annoying moth was attracted to the TV, and was really bugging the hell out of me; if I could just catch it.

After a while of just ignoring it, it came to light on the bed cover itself. This became my chance, and cautiously, I took my opportunity to rid myself of this annoyance. I raised my fist and came down hard on the moth.

Although I did succeed in killing the moth, I should have been more attentive to the exact position where it had landed, as, being a guy, it became painfully obvious that I did not do myself any favors at that point as I was doubled up in pain, thinking what an idiot I was. Buggedout
raj

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 08:39:24 AM »

That's a good one, Menard.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 03:42:50 PM »

Hence his "namesake".    BounceGiggle

Flangepart

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 11:56:59 AM »

See. Its this repitition of pain, explains why i don't try to remember such events....try being the operative word...

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Torgo

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 10:52:42 PM »

The very first car that I had lost power going up a hill and I managed to pull over in the grass on the side of the road.

My catalytic converter (or something) had gone out causing my engine to severely heat up. At least I think that's what happened.

Anyhoo, I had a really bad oil leak and there was burning/flaming oil dripping from my engine onto the grass.

Fearing that it would start a brush fire or something, I proceeded to push my car out in the middle of the street to get it out of the grass. Unfortunately, I forgot that I was on a hill.

I pushed my car, it rolled down the hill (thankfully no one was coming up at that time) and proceeded to cross lanes and smash into an enbankment.

I've never felt dumber in my entire life.  but that car was a piece of junk so it was fitting end for it!   Buggedout

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  A really stupid moment in time....... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.